- With rating (89)
Regions in North Rhine-Westphalia
You'll find 167 holiday homes and apartments in North Rhine-Westphalia for your holiday.
- Dueren, Eschweiler, Heinsberg, Roetgen
- Bergisch Gladbach, Gummersbach, Lohmar, Much, Neunkirchen-Seelscheid
- Central Cologne, Cologne Area, Cologne Ehrenfeld, Cologne Kalk, Cologne Mülheim
- Düsseldorf, Meerbusch, Ratingen
- Geldern, Kalkar, Niederkruechten, Wachtendonk
- Borken, Coesfeld, Steinfurt, Telgte, Warendorf
- Hellenthal, Monschau, Roetgen, Schleiden, Simmerath
- Dortmund, Hagen, Herdecke, Muelheim an der Ruhr, Oberhausen
- Arnsberg Forest, High Sauerland, Märkisches Sauerland, Naturpark Homert, Southern Sauerland
- Bad Berleburg, Hilchenbach
- Altenbeken, Bad Driburg, Extertal, Horn-Bad Meinberg, Paderborn
Special Deals in North Rhine-Westphalia
Discover 4 reasonable Special Deals for holiday homes and apartments in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Map North Rhine-Westphalia
Vacation apartments in North Rhine-Westphalia low priced by private
Almost 18 mil. people live in North Rhine-Westphalia, the German state with the most inhabitants. Most of them in one of the many cities. A city trip to Cologne, Düsseldorf or to the Ruhr district is a good possibility to discover many attractions, e. g. the Cologne Cathedral or the Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex. This area might not be the typical holiday region, but nevertheless, there are numerous holiday apartmenst in Dortmund, Essen or Duisburg to choose from.
North Rhine-Westphalia is also the right holiday destination for you if you want to spend your holiday in the country. Hikers will find the right holiday apartment in the Eifel or in the Teutoburg Forest. Winter sport lovers should go to Winterberg in the Hochsauerland, the Münsterland and the rural areas at the Lower Rhine region are perfect for cycling trips. This variety makes your holiday at Rhine and Ruhr an exciting event throughout the year - North Rhine-Westphalia is more than Carnival, Kölsch beer and a mining region.