Location and surroundings
- Airport: 90 km
- Beach: 7 km
- Railway station: 5 km
- Restaurant: 4 km
Our leisure tips
- Bike rental
- Downhill skiing
- Horseback riding
- Miniature golf
- Open-air pool
- Scuba diving
- Water park
- Water sports
Other leisure possibilities
Sport possibilities are swimming (almost exclusively sand beaches), hiking in the hinterland, tennis courts in Diano Marina, Evigno and Imperia, the best mountainbike trails in the region Imperia, ...
And a lot more!
Liguria offers diverse possibilities due to the great combination of mountains and sea.
These excursions can be recommended:
- the bike, skate and hiking trail Pista Ciclabile
- the "Artist's Village" of Bussana Vecchia
- the Grotto of Toirano (one of the largest in Europe)
- the botanical gardens of Villa Hanbury (Hanbury Gardens)
- the aquariums in Genoa and Montecarlo
- the Maritime museums in Genoa or Albenga
- Whale-watching tours starting from Porto Maurizio (Imperia)
- shopping on the promenades of Imperia, Diano Marina, Sanremo and Alassio
- olive Museum in Imperia
Aficionados say that because of the quality of olives and diligent processes involved, Imperia and the surrounding area is said to have the best olive oil in the world.
Direction Genua Ventimiglia, Highway exit San Bartolomeo al Mare