Location and surroundings
- Beach: 11 km
- Bus stop: 160 m
- Doctor: 1.5 km
- Night life: 5 km
- Railway station: 5.5 km
- Restaurant: 5 km
- Shops: 1.5 km
- Water: 0 km
Our leisure tips
- Bike rental
- Coach rides
- Harbour tour
- Hot air balloning
- Miniature golf
- Pedalo boating
- Shipping/boat trip
- Water sports
Holiday destination Lower Saxony, North Sea, East Friesland, Emden
The East Frisian Islands are directly at your door, reachable from Emden, Norddeich and Bensersiel. Whether you want to do a mudflat hiking tour, visit the seal rescue station or go on a trip to Holland, everything is in immediate vicinity.
Emden and Norddeich are the best starting points for excursions to the East Frisian Islands. Discover the atmosphere and charm of East Friesland. Experience a hike through the unique mud flats in places like the shrimp fishing town of Greetsiel.
It is really easy. Freeway A31 until exit 1 = Emden West.
- there are two right-turn lanes, move into the left one
- take the second street to your right in direction to Larrelt/Twixlum
- in Larrelt at the sign that is indicating the way to Twixlum turn right
- in Twixlum right after the "Larrelter Tief" turn right into the Ringgang
- House No. 43, the right half of the house, parking space at the house.