Attractive holiday home on a former farm. Peaceful and idyllic location with a small garden and animals (e.g. donkey). Bikes available for rent at no extra charge.
With 80m², it is suitable for up to 5 people and is fully equipped with everything you might need for your holiday.
The garden with its terrace is the perfect place to relax.
Holiday home situated on first floor.
- Animal park/theme park in Jaderberg
- Beachclub Nethen with waterski centre
- Beach town of Dangast with its "Kurhaus", a traditional and well-known coffee bar/restaurant.
- Varel Harbour: small, idyllic fishing harbour.
- Oldenburg: university town with numerous cultural attractions.
- many bike trails and paths
Jaderberg is a small, friendly village in the Wesermarsch area, situated on the Jadebusen bay.
Supermarkets, shops and restaurants can be reached on foot in a few minutes. The area surrounding Jaderberg offers many tourist attactions.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- Close to the A29 motorway (Oldenburg-Wilhelmshaven)
- Leave A29 at Exit 10, Jaderberg
- Turn right in the direction of Jaderberg
- After 1.5km, take the second exit at the roundabout
- After another 2km, turn left into 'Vareler Strasse' at the crossroads
- After 1 km, turn right just before the level crossing, holiday home is signposted (house no. 50)
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The host has specified no cancellation policy.
The accommodation is available for less than three nights on request.