Villa Rovere includes three double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms- one family bathroom and 2 en suite bathrooms. Bedrooms are located at a higher level, 3 stps up. One of the bedrooms has a separate entrance. A spacious living room with fabulous lake and Sibilliny mountains view through very large windows . An open fire place, central heating, a large dining area facing the lake view, dining table 180X90 opens up to 300X90. Internet connection.
A fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, kettle and kitchenware. Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron/ironing board, smart tv.
Hair dryer, linen and towels are provided. Sleeps: 3 double beds in 3 bedrooms and a mezzanine upper layer including a sofa bed and a small relax area.
A beautiful surrounding 2000 meter garden with an open magnificent view to the lake and a large terrace with outside seats. 2 car parking
We are offering various services on request in order to complete your holiday experience:
> transfer apt - villa / villa - apt
> baby sitter
> visit of a wine cellar
> visit of an oil cellar
> yoga in villa
> chef in villa
> cooking course (minimum 3 days)
Villa Rovere is situated above the lake of San Ruffino, on the edge of a National Park of the Sibillini Mountains, long considered a magical place during the Middle Ages the mountains were believed to be inhabited by demons and fairies.
Its position is spectacular with panoramic views across the Tenna Valley encompassing the dramatic Sibillini mountain range, perfect for a relaxing holiday but not far from many great attractions: there are shops and restaurants in the nearby picturesque town of Amandola, 5 km away, and the Adriatic Coast can be reached in 45 minutes.
After booking you will receive details and indications about the arrival.
A confirmation for your arrival from your side is required by 10.00 am on the day of arrival in order to organize the check-in between 5 - 6 pm
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
- if the cancellation of the reservation is made within 7 days (only for bookings with 6 months in advance from the date of arrival) there: no penalty
- if the cancellation is made up to 90 days before the date of arrival, the CLIENT will have to pay 30% of the total amount;
- if the cancellation is made between 89 and 60 days before the date of arrival, the arrival date, the CLIENT must pay 50% of the total amount;
- if the cancellation is made between the 59th and 40th day before the date of arrival, the arrival date, the CUSTOMER must pay 80% of the total amount;
- if the cancellation is made between the 39th and 15th day of the date of arrival, the CUSTOMER must pay 100% of the total amount;
Company Living Villas - Mrs. Betty Bardella
We speak: English and Italian
Accommodation number: 383370
Living Villas is a brand of Living Italy, a tour operator specialized in travel and hospitality on the territory that represents the values and the culture of a family that has been operating for years in the tourism sector, specialized in both incoming and outgoing, but also in hospitality in Villas in the Marche region, in the rest of Italy and in some foreign countries.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!