Accommodation: 8 sleeps, 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (Bedrooms: 3 doubles, 1 sofa bed. | Bathrooms: 4 with shower, 1 with bath and shower)
The interior of the house has been renovated with taste and in harmony by the owners who wanted to respect the local tradition and use ceilings with wooden beams and rafters. Facing the pool, there is a porch where you can have dinners, while you can enjoy the sunsets over the hills and the valley. Casa di Dante is the ideal place for a perfect holiday in Tuscany, in one of the most beautiful regions, near the sea and the most beautiful and important cities such as Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Volterra and San Gimignano.
The house is set on 2 levels. The entrance leads to a living room with fireplace, one separate living room with double sofa bed, a bathroom with shower, a dining room, a kitchen with access to the garden and another bathroom with shower.
The upper floor is reached by two staircases, one in stone and one in wood. The sleeping area on the upper floor consists 3 double bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathroom of which one with bathtub and shower and one with shower, and a further bathroom with shower.
GROUND FLOOR: living room, living room with a sofa bed, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 dining room, kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower
FIRST FLOOR: 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms en suite (one with tub and shower, one with shower)
OUTDOORS Garden. Private swimming pool 6 x 12 mt fixed dept of 1.40; chlorine depuration
The house is surrounded by 1 hectare of terraced garden with views over the surrounding hills. The private fenced pool is located in a stunning position and overlooking the hills of Pisa, Livorno, and the valley of Bientina. The fenced pool is located in the garden in front of the house, and to reach it, it is necessary to step down 6 steps. The pool has a rectangular shape and measures 6 x 12 m with a fixed depth of 1.40 m, linen with blue PVC and with chlorine depuration. The pool area is equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas. There is also a shower with hot water. The porch adjoining the house is equipped with tables, chairs and armchairs, allowing guests to enjoy the tranquillity of this magical place. The pool is opened from the 1st Saturday in May till the Last Saturday of September
ATTRACTIONS 4 KIDS
- Pinocchio park 35 km
- Apua Adventure Park of Massa 78 km
- Cavallino Matto 75 km
- Acqua Village di Cecina 62 km
- Pizzorne Adventure Park 45 km
GOLF CLUB AND TENNIS CLUB
- Golf Club Tirrenia: 35.7 km
- Golf Club Vicopelago: 24 km
- Cosmopolitan Beach Resort: 37 km
- Golf Club Bellosguardo: 42 km
- Golf Club San Miniato: 31 km
- Fornacette Tennis Club: 5.4 km
- Tennis Club San Frediano: 10.7 km
- Amici del Tennis: 8.7 km
SPA & RESORT
- Saturnia Terme: 214 km
- Bagni di Pisa: 22.9 km
- Asmana Welless: 76.4km
- Casciana Terme: 25 km
- Montecatini Terme: 33 km
- Il Ciocco Resort: 67.9 km
- Cevoli Country Resort: 19.4 km
Casa di Dante was a farmer house which has been renovated in 2015 and is set on the hills of Pisa. Just a few steps away from the small and historic village of Vicopisano. Thanks to its location, guests can relax in the garden or under the pergola and enjoy the typical Tuscan landscape.
Clients must arrive between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and leave before 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
If the client is late, advance notice must be given in writing. In case of flight delays or inconvenient while travelling, clients should contact our office or the local housekeeper. Late arrivals are very difficult to be arranged and the housekeepers may reserve the right of asking for an extra fee, depending on the single case.
From Pisa airport follow the blue sign direction Firenze SCG (freeway blue sign)
- after 11,500 km take exit – Cascina
- at 12,200 km at the roundabout 12,200 km take the 3rd exit
- at 12,800km at the roundabout take the 2nd exit
- at 13,500 km at the roundabout take the 2nd exit
- at 14,600 km at the traffic lights turn right on the SP Lucignano
- go straight on and pass 3 more traffic lights
- at km 18,100 at the roundabout take the 2nd exit
- at km 18,300 take left for Bientina - Lucca
- at km 19,600 go left to Vicopisano
- at km 20,300 at the stop sign go right
- at km 21,400 go left in via s. Jacopo
- at km 23.200 there are garbage bins on your right go right on the unpaved road x chiesa san Jacopo, narrow street
- at 23.350 if the gate on your right is open, enter in the estate and reach Casa Di Dante. If the gate is closed continue on the unpaved road, always keep right, and park your car in front n.25.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Cancellations must be received in writing by us. However, cancellation of the booking must be sent in working days (Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 19.00 hours) prior to arrival, which does not include the day of arrival and that of the notification itself. It is agreed between us that should you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, or that the booking is cancelled by us due to non-payment, then we shall be entitled to the following percentage of the holiday cost.:
8 weeks or more before arrival: Deposit paid 30%
8 weeks to arrival date 100%.
However, if a booking is done with a refundable rate (policy section below the rates of the selected property), than Credit Card/Paypal fees will not be refunded. Cancellations must be received in writing by us. Refunds, where posible, are processed the first Monday of the following month of the cancellation date.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario.
This applies to all bookings made from 1st October 2021 with arrival between 1st January 2022 and 31st December 2022.
In case the government (or state equivalent body) of the Customer’s residence (head leader) or the country, in which the accommodation is located, advises no travel, and the advice is still in place:
1. Within (and not before) 30 days prior the start of your booking;
2. and in the specific area, in which the accommodation you booked, is located
We offer the possibility of:
1. A refund of the balance payment (70% of the total rental amount, if paid) and a voucher for the deposit payment paid (30% of the total rental amount), which can be carried forward, and is valid up to the end Dec. of 2023
2. Or the opportunity to move the booking to within the next 12 months, up to the end of Dec. 2023, at the same 2022 rates.
Company Tuscan Houses Holiday Rentals - Mrs. Elisa Della Santa
We speak: English and Italian
Accommodation number: 382778
Tuscanhouses.com is a real estate agency based in Lucca (Tuscany) and the outcome of the experience and passion for the property market and tourism industry of Elisa Della Santa together with her staff. We want to do our best in our work in an effort to offer to Our clients high quality services, with the awareness that our growth depends on the clients’ satisfaction.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!