We rent out 8 additional "huts"/log cabins/chalets of various sizes in Hahnenklee - they cost from €79 and have all received the highest FIVE STAR rating from the German Tourism Association.
A typical "log cabin feel" gives this 5-star apartment a warm, pleasant ambience.
Our 70-square-metre apartment was fully renovated in 2018. It's furnished in an Alpine chalet style with new furniture, a new bathroom and a new kitchen. It's also been brought up to the latest technological standards with a free Wi-Fi connection. The apartment sits right next to the various attractions at the "Erlebnisberg-Bocksberg" ("Bocksberg Fun Park") and enjoys beautiful views into lush, green surroundings that can't be built on.
The award-winning "Liebesbank Weg" ("Love Bench Trail") also starts very near to the accommodation.
The apartment features a south-west balcony with a view of the Bocksberg mountain. You can enjoy the sunset here in the evening.
The apartment features a fashionable mix of styles - its furnishings are modern yet cosy.
It has an underground parking space that's reserved for our guests.
The generously sized living room (approx. 22 square metres) provides lots of space for you to relax and enjoy yourselves. There's a cosy living room area and a generously sized dining area, both of which provide high levels of comfort and are great for enjoying some moments of relaxation.
A large, 55-inch LED flat screen TV, a music system and a Blu-ray player are all provided for your entertainment.
The fabulously equipped kitchen provides every possible amenity and convenience thanks to its high-quality Bauknecht electronic appliances, including an induction hob, an oven, a microwave, a combi fridge-freezer and a dishwasher.
With its open rainforest shower and its large wash basin, the spacious bathroom is an ideal place to relax after a fun-filled holiday day. There's also a washing machine in the bathroom.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms. The large bedroom has 1 double bed and a 40-inch LED TV, while the slightly smaller, separate bedroom has two single beds.
Each person receives a laundry package included in the price of the booking. Each package contains a set of bed linen and a large and a small towel. Due to reasons of hygiene, we don't provide laundry packages for small children under 3 years of age. In addition, a travel cot (without a mattress) and a high chair are both provided for our smaller guests.
The balcony is south-west facing and provides a view of the Bocksberg mountain. New garden furniture is provided there.
Our apartment sits approx. 575 metres above sea level, right next to the "Erlebnisberg Bocksberg" ("Bocksberg Fun Park") that's up at an altitude of 750 metres. This location provides an extremely wide range of leisure activities throughout the year.
Hahnenklee - Upper Harz - Lower Saxony
- 15 km from the town of Goslar, a UNESCO World Heritage site with lots of things to see.
- 9 km from Clausthal-Zellerfeld.
- 1 hour's drive from Hannover.
- 2 hours' drive from Hamburg.
- 2.5 hours' drive from Berlin.
The village of Hahnenklee provides its guests with a range of amenities within walking distance:
- The Hahnenklee Ski Domain, approx. 10 metres away from the apartment.
- The summer toboggan run (the longest in Northern Europe).
- The bike park.
- The adventure playground.
- Hiking trails with 10 different levels of difficulty.
- Level-access hiking trails with 3 different levels of difficulty.
- A network of mountain biking trails.
- Mini golf.
- Waldseebad (open-air pool in the forest)
Our apartment sits in a peaceful yet central location that's the following distances from various facilities:
Ski lift, approx. 20 metres.
Hiking route, approx. 5 metres.
Ski descent, approx. 7 metres.
Toboggan run, approx. 7 metres.
Restaurants and cafés, approx. 50 metres.
Tennis and mini golf, approx. 400 metres.
Bus stop, approx. 200 metres.
Our chalet apartment has been given the highest rating of 5-stars by the German Tourism Association.
You'll find the following amenities in our apartment:
Alpine chalet furnishings,
a new bathroom,
a new kitchen,
completely new, stylish furniture,
a south-west balcony,
an underground parking space by the building,
and free Wi-Fi.
The apartment is also level-access and located on the ground floor.
The village of Hahnenklee has held the 10 Teiche ("10 Ponds") marathon since 2013 and boasts unbelievable numbers of particularly beautiful running, walking and hiking routes.
From 03.11 - 11.11.2018, Hahnenklee is going to hold 7 marathons in 7 days with approx. 6,300 metres of climb for the very first time.
Hahnenklee is a paradise for runners.
I'll soon put all of the running, walking and hiking trails on our homepage so you can download them as GPS routes.
Hahnenklee location description
Hahnenklee is a borough in the Upper Harz (Lower Saxony), 15 km from the city of Goslar (UNESCO World Heritage site). Due to the bracing climate, the low mountain range is an excellent recreation area especially for allergy sufferers. Hahnenklee lies at an altitude of roughly 570 metres and the Bocksberg is approx. 750 metres high.
15 km from the city of Goslar
Located in a cul-de-sac
5 ski slopes
Summer toboggan run, bike park,
Wooden stave church
Travelling by car, coming from the north:
via the Autobahn A7 Hannover-Kassel, exit Rhüden,
continue on the B82 via Langelsheim to Goslar,
from there, take the B241 towards Clausthal-Zellerfeld until you reach the junction Hahnenklee-Bockswiese,
An underground car parking space is available for you to use free of charge by the building.
Travelling by bus and train
From Goslar's train station, take bus 830 to Hahnenklee-Bockswiese (approx. 25 min.).
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
1. A rental contract is agreed between the landlord and the tenant.
2. By providing a signature or making a booking, the tenant agrees to accept the rental contract and the rental conditions listed hereafter. The rental contract is legally binding for both parties.
3. Payment of the rental fee:
A reservation of the apartment made up to 6 weeks before the start of the rental period is only regarded as binding when an advance payment of 20% of the overall rental price accompanied by a reference number arrives in our bank account within 7 days of receiving the rental contract, and upon receipt of the rental contract bearing your signature (also within 7 days). A firm booking of our accommodation is then made when the rest of the rental fee is paid to our bank account 6 weeks before the start of the rental period at the latest. This guarantees that the booked rental property will be handed over as per the agreement.
If the advance payment is not paid and the rental contract is not sent back to us within 7 says, a tacit, mutual, legally effective cancellation of the booking is considered to have been made.
For bookings made within the last 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, your reservation and simultaneous booking are only regarded as binding after the full rental fee with a reference number arrives in our account within 7 days of receiving of the rental contract, and upon receipt of the rental contract bearing your signature (also within 7 days). Only then are you considered to have made a binding booking for the chalet or "hut". If payment of the full rental fee is not made and the rental contract is not sent back within 7 says, a tacit, mutual, legally effective cancellation of the reservation is considered to have been made.
A €100 security deposit is due when the keys are handed over. Consumption costs (according to meter readings) will be subtracted from this amount when you depart. Charges: electricity, currently €0.23/kw/h; water/waste water, currently €5.50/m3 (it's unfortunately just very expensive in Hahnenklee). Any bookings made up to 6 weeks before the start of the rental period come with the requirement that the full rental price be paid immediately upon receipt of the rental contract.
4. The tenant may cancel the rental contract free of charge up to 90 days before the start of the rental period. Should the tenant cancel the rental contract between 89 - 42 days before the start of the rental period, the landlord will charge 20% of the overall rental price as a cancellation fee (minimum fee, €100). Should the tenant cancel the rental contract between 41 - 28 days before the start of the rental period, the landlord will charge 50% of the overall rental price as a cancellation fee (minimum fee, €100). Should the tenant cancel the rental contract between 27 - 14 days before the start of the rental period, the landlord will charge 75% of the overall rental price as a cancellation fee (minimum fee, €100). Should the tenant cancel the rental contract between 13 days before the start of the rental period and the start of the rental period itself (i.e. the day of arrival), the landlord will charge 100% of the overall rental price as a cancellation fee.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
5. The charges for any additional booked services are to be paid to the landlord before you arrive.
Each person receives a laundry package containing bed linen and a large and a small towel. This is included in the price of the booking.
Due to reasons of hygiene, we do not supply laundry packages for small children under 3 years of age.
A child's travel cot and a child's high chair for small children are provided in each property.
6. The furnishings, linen, crockery and household contents are to be checked when the rental property is handed over to you. Any defects etc. are to be reported immediately. No liability will be assumed for any possessions or objects brought by the tenant.
7. The tenant has the right to access the rental property between 3pm and 6pm on the day of arrival, and until 10am on the day of departure. Special arrangements for arrival and departure times (made in exceptional cases) must be enquired about over the telephone.
8. The rental property may only be inhabited by the number of people stated in the rental contract (children are all regarded as individual people). Visits by non-registered persons are not permitted. Infringements will result in the immediate termination of the rental contract and forfeiture of all rights to a refund for moneys already paid.
9. Pets are only permitted in any of the buildings by prior agreement and payment. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the rental property. Infringements will result in the immediate termination of the rental contract and forfeiture of all rights to a refund for moneys already paid.
10. The tenant is responsible for the rental property and all furnishings, etc. The tenant undertakes to treat it with care and commits to compensate for any damages caused by the tenant or other people staying in the property. We recommend that you check if you have any private liability insurance. The holiday accommodation must be left in a clean condition when you depart.
13. The dishwasher should be empty, the crockery should be clean and the house should be clean-swept when you leave. If this is not the case, €15 will be subtracted from your deposit for each of these three conditions that have not been met!!!
14. In accordance with local tourist tax statutes, the tourist tax must be paid by the tenant in cash on arrival. This also applies to the security deposit of €100.
15. It may be difficult to access and/or see the parking space right in front of the house in winter due to slipperiness and snow. Care must therefore be taken not to park unauthorised on someone else's property. You are responsible for clearing away any freshly fallen snow on the property yourself.
16. The handover of the keys will take place at the property by prior arrangement. It will be carried out by a member of our management team (of the company "Ferienwohnungsbetreung Hahnenkee UG").
Telephone number: 05325 528145 or 0173 8433681.
Please call one of these numbers approx. one hour before you arrive so a member of the management team can come to the house and give you your key.
17. Emergency contact numbers: 0172 40 48 45 4 or 017 55 66 00 55 or 04531 87 39 1 or 0157 52 13 83 39.
18. Fax number: 04531 670 14 35.
With best wishes from the Harz region,
The Peemöller family.
Tourist tax: Children (6 - 17 years of age), €1.15 per night.
Spa tax - adults €2.30 per day
*Disclaimer: May include reviews from 3rd party Trusted sources
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!