Holiday house IT794 Pienza Tuscany
Ground floor apartment in the house Granaio, with entrance through small private porch and composed of living-dining room with kitchen corner, fireplace and double sofa bed with French window overlooking the porch, three double bedrooms one of which with canopy bed and all with ensuite bathroom with shower. Private gazebo in the garden equipped with table and chairs to eat in the open.
EQUIPMENT: oven, moka coffee maker, satellite TV, high chair, freezer, dishwasher, hairdrier in every bathroom, wi-fi internet access.
The guests could also use a nice lake for fishing, a beautiful swimming pool (size mt. 9x4, depth mt. 0,80-1,80), a barbecue, a table tennis, a children playground and laundry service on payment. At a stone's throw from this apartment and around 200 away from the main house you will find an original and charming bio-lake, with water depuration made through water plants oxygenation (size around 500m², depth 0,00-2,30m) equipped with deck-chairs, tables and sun umbrellas.
The shared pool is open from the end of April till the end of September.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi available at a charge.
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- Wood for the fireplace EUR 10 per basket.
- Wi-Fi internet access free of charge.
- Baby bed available on request EUR 30
- Between 27.05 and 22.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs (if used) EUR 40,- a day.
- For 3 weeks reservations (low/ mid season) we offer a 6% discount and for 4 weeks a 12% discount.
- Tourist tax EUR 0,70 per person per day. Children up to 14 years old do not pay
Holiday house IT794 Pienza Tuscany
The Val d'Orcia is a wide valley located in the province of Siena, in the north-east of Mount Amiata and crossed by the river Orcia, which names it. Famous all over the world because of its peculiar territory characterized by enchanting hill views and the lovely medieval villages such as Pienza, Montalcino, Montepulciano, San Quirico d'Orcia, Monticchiello. The Val d'Orcia is recalled for its typical dishes (the "Pecorino" cheese of Pienza, the "Pici") always accompanied by world-wide known wines such as the Brunello of Montalcino and the Nobile of Montepulciano.
The farm is only eight km far from the spa of Bagno Vignoni and four km far from the beautiful Pienza, declared by the UNESCO a world heritage for its city plan and the importance of its monuments.
* Nearest Cities: Siena 65 km, Montalcino 15 km, Montepulciano 23 km, Firenze 125 km, Roma 210 km.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
- Kurtaxe EUR 1 pro Person pro Tag. Kinder unter 14 Jahren ausgenommen.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!