The Trebbiano al Bosco apartment is located on the first floor of the house and is accessed by stone stairs for the exclusive use of this unit.Looking out from the windows of the large living room and the delightful bedroom you can see the magnificent landscape, until you get lost in the play of light when the sky is clear. In addition to the double bed there is a queen-size bed and a comfortable double sofa, located in the spacious living room with kitchen and small private outdoor space.The apartment has air conditioning
The atmosphere that is breathed at the Agriturismo is familiar and intimate, the magic of Chianti will immediately conquer you thanks to the panorama that can be enjoyed from every point of the farmhouse.
At the poolside, with a view of the cultivated land of Azienda Agricola I Sodi, you can spend carefree moments of relaxation with the whole family or friends, maybe tasting a glass of Chianti
Our company offers the possibility of visits and guided tastings. For more information, visit www.agrisodi.com
With its 4 apartments in pure Chianti style, the two swimming pools and the large park surrounding the stone farmhouse, the Agriturismo will be the perfect retreat for days of rest and happiness. Given its geographical position it is also the right place from which to get to know Chianti and explore Tuscany, its beautiful villages and the magnificent cities of Siena, Florence, Arezzo and precious treasures that they treasure.
Take the highway to Siena
Exit at Siena Nord and follow the signs towards the railway station.
- Pass in front of the train station.
- At the third roundabout go towards Montevarchi - Radda in Chianti - Gaiole in Chianti (NOT towards Arezzo).
- After the Pianella bridge continue straight towards Gaiole in Chianti.
- After about 4 kilometers take the fork on the right towards Monti.
- After about 1 km, before reaching the top of the hill, take the fork for Monti di Sotto on the right.
- Cross the small village; as soon as you finish the houses, when the road climbs and turns left, take the small dirt road downhill on the right, which after about 300 meters ends at Agriturismo Le Trappoline.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A 20% deposit will be retained at the time of booking. Balance upon arrival. In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
possibility to use the sofa bed for 2 children under 12 years
Touristic tax 1 euro for person per day no tax for child under 12 years
In the case of stays of two or more weeks we apply a 7% discount to the whole rate to be paid,
Company Agriturismo le Trappoline - Fabio Casini
We speak: English and Italian
the farm is a family business and we give a taste of welcome to our guests
Fabio Casini will welcome you
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!