- With rating (90)
Regions in Tyrol
You'll find 207 holiday houses and holiday apartments in Tyrol for your holiday.
- Innsbruck region, Seefeld Plateau
- Kaiserwinkl, Wilder Kaiser
- Brixental, Kitzbühel Area, Pillerseetal / Fieberbrunn, St. Johann, Wildschoenau
- Doelsach, Heinfels, Lienz, St. Jakob in Defereggen, Strassen
- Alpbachtal / Lake Area, Karwendel, Kufstein holiday region
- Laengenfeld, Oetz, Sautens, Soelden, Umhausen
- Jerzens, Wenns
- Lech Valley, Zugspitz Arena
- Fulpmes, Neustift in Stubaital, Schönberg in Stubaital
- Arlberg, Mieming Plateau, Paznaun, Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis, Upper Inn and Kaunertal
- Gries am Brenner
- Erste Ferienregion, Mayrhofen-Hippach, Tux-Finkenberg, Zillertal Arena
Special Deals in Tyrol
Discover 7 reasonable Special Deals for holiday houses and holiday apartments in Tyrol.
Vacation apartments in Tyrol low priced by private
If one says mountains, he or she is mostly thinking of Tyrol. There is no such region as Tyrol that is representative for the beauty of the Alps and for holidays in the mountains. From St. Anton in the west to Matrei in East Tyrol, there are many famous holiday resorts waiting for guests. Cosy holiday apartments in the Zillertal, Ötztal or Stubaital valley are a perfect home for a time for skiers, mountaineers and those who love the Austrian nature. Paznaun and Wilder Kaiser, Hohe Salve and Wildschönau - there is so much to discover.
Perfect conditions for a skiing holiday in Tyrol, numerous well-known skiing areas attract enthusiastic winter sportsmen and women from all over the world. If you are dreaming of once going down the famous "Streif" Alpine skiing track, you should spend your holiday in a holiday apartment in Kitzbühel. Tyrol is also the right holiday destination to spend a relaxing lakeside holiday, e. g. at Lake Achen. Innsbruck, Tyrol's capital that is lovely nestled in between the mountains, is worth a trip throughout the year.