General terms and conditions (AGB)
Holiday home 'Salzhaff-Romantik'
In 18233 Tessmannsdorf, Reriker Str. 7 b- f.
1. Once a holiday home is booked and confirmed, or made available in case of short-term bookings, an accommodation contract has been concluded. A legally binding contract also exists in case of oral bookings, especially by phone, unless otherwise experessly agreed in writing.
2. By concluding the accommodation contract, both parties are obligated to fulfil the contract terms. The lessor of the holiday home/s is obligated to make the booked accommodation available during the agreed period. The guest must pay rental price in advance and agree as follows:
- Pay a deposit of 20% no later than 10 days after receiving the booking confirmation
- The remaining amount is due 28 days prior to arrival
3. In case the guest has to cancel the stay -regardless of the reason/s-, the following cancellation fees, calculated as percentage of the total rental price, apply:
- up to 43 days prior to arrival: 10%
- 42 to 29 days prior to arrival: 40%
- 28 to 7 days prior to arrival: 80%
from 6 days up to the day of arrival or in case of a no-show, the full rental price must be paid.
We recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
4. The lessor of the holiday home shall act in good faith by re-letting the vacant accommodation to other guests, in which case saved expenses shall be deducted from the set cancellation fees.
5. The guest shall be reserved the right to proof that the lodging establishment suffered no or considerably less damage.
6. The lessor of the holiday home shall compensate the guest if the booked accommodation becomes unavailable due to the fault of the lessor (e.g. in case of overbooking). The lessor is exempt from paying compensation only in cases of force majeure , e.g. natural disasters.
7. Unless otherwise arranged, the rental period starts on the day of arrival at 4:00 pm and ends on the day of departure at 11:00 am.
8. As the lessee, you are responsible for our holiday home and its furnishings/amenities. Please make sure you treat everything with care. Any damages caused by you or fellow occupants must be remedied/replaced.
9. Due to the thatched roofs, starting an open fire, e.g. barbecuing and fireworks, is forbidden on the entire property.
Place of jurisdiction is the lessor's place of residence.
Latest revision: November 1st, 2015