The house Ponistra with pool situated in the hamlet Puharici above the town of Makarska. This detached cottage has three floors and grounds of ca. 500 m².
The house is surrounded by olive trees and has a landscaped garden with barbecue facilities. Pool is cca. 20 m² large and offer stunning sea view.
The house has a living room with dining area and a fireplace, kitchen and bathroom. On the first floor is the master bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the sea and the town of Makarska. In the suterrain you will find the second double bedroom with bathroom.
The house has Internet access, air conditioning, TV / SAT. Parking in the yard.
A/C, TV/SAT, Wi-Fi, parking free of charge.
Sea view, lovely decorated, infinity pool
Sport activities, sightseeing, exploring the area and the cuisine.
Makarska Riviera is one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Croatian coast, attractive for its nature and good climate, rich in tourist attractions and full of hospitable hosts. Makarska Riviera is located below the mountain of Biokovo (1762 m) on the coast of Adriatic sea.
Enjoy your holidays in this peaceful village and this lovely holiday home.
Take highway A1 towards Split- Makarska
Please only use the price calculator for determining the final price.
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Cancellation and early termination
(1) If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that
accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to
cover costs (excl. cleaning):
- up to 56 days before rental period: 30 % of rental price
- up to 43 days before rental period: 50 % of rental price
- up to 29 days before rental period: 70 % of rental price
- up to 0 days before rental period: 100 % of rental price
- otherwise (less than 28 days before rental period) 100 % of rental price.
- Not showing up or by interrupting the holiday…100% of total holiday amount.
(2) The tenant can prove a lesser damage at any point.
(3) If the tenant terminates their stay early, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
(4) Termination is only accepted in writing. The date applicable is the day the document is received by the
All costs included