This little stylish detached country house stands on a hill with view over the opposite valley and the town Bad Duerkheim until the Rhine Plain. Several steps lead to the peaceful cul-de-sac road with its excellent parking space at the entrance of the gardens. The many years privately accommodated house is ideally situated in a natural garden. The living area covers 57.40 sqm und comfortably accommodates 2-3 people. Fresh bread rolls can be purchased at the bakery in the morning, only 5 minutes away.
The house comprises the following rooms:
- entrance 2.80 sqm with wardrobe, mirror and marble floor
- bathroom 3.60 sqm with bath tub / shower, toilet, washbasin, hair dryer, marble floor and tiles
- kitchen 8.10 sqm with electric ceramic stove top, oven, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, coffee machine, water cooker, toaster and cork parquet floor
- bedroom 13.80 sqm with double bed, 7 zones cold foam mattress, large wardrobe, bookshelf, small hi-fi unit with remote control, comfortable chair and cork parquet floor
- living / dining area 29 sqm with high quality wooden furniture and classic leather fittings, TV with DVD and VHS player, radio and wooden floor with rug
- three large wooden terraces in the 500 sqm large garden with comfortable garden furniture
The garden invites for sunbathing but the old trees provide some cooling shadow too. One of the terraces is excellent for breakfast in the morning sun and enjoying the sunset in the evening. A bbq is waiting for you.
We refurbish our house regularly: 08/04 floor in the kitchen and bedroom, 08/06 wooden floor in the living / dining area, new windows and front door, 11/07 new bedroom furniture, 02/08 bath and corridor renovation, 02/09 new leather fittings.
- TV with DVB-T reception, digital quality
- garden shower
- two bicycles
- Nespresso machine with different kind of coffees against surcharge (0.50 EUR / capsule)
- two bath ropes against surcharge (5 EUR a rope)
1. telephone use - inland fixed network calls are for free
2. T-DSL 6000 internet flat rate