The holiday apartments offer you everything for your holiday. From a large kitchen with washing machine to a living room with a pellet stove for the cosy hours in winter. The ground floor was adapted for wheelchair access in 2018 and a nursing bed can be added if required. A ground-floor shower room and a large terrace with outside grill round off the ground floor. On the upper floor, you will find two bedrooms and a small terrace. A single parking place, which can be shaded, can be booked free of charge. The complex features 4 identical holiday apartments, which you can also use for your large family, or for group trips. A group breakfast room and conference room can be booked as required.
We have adapted vehicles, which you can book as additional equipment. Several aids and additional equipment such as canoes, bicycles, tricycles are bookable and make your holiday special. Winter offers for long term holidays.
Many bike paths allow you to plan trips with children. Mountain bikers and handbikers also get their money's worth here. You can ride miles along the water. Many markets in the surrounding area invite you to stroll and shop. The village itself with its restaurants will inspire you with its typical Spanish flair.
Our resort is located in Els Poblets and is less than 80 m from the sea. The nearest wheelchair transport beach by the Red Cross is 4 km away. You are on the beach road in a villa area. This means you are close to everything you could need. Supermarket, German shops, bakers, butchers, doctors etc.
In the hinterland the mountains are to the right; to the left of the village there are dream beaches and well-known excursion destinations! So you can do something new every day.
Airport: Valencia (100 km), Alicante (110 km) or Murcia (170 km). Airport transfers can be arranged and booked, with disabled transport an option. By car on the AP7 exit Oliva right, then N 332 towards Alicante, through Oliva, after 8 km turn right exit towards the sea.
On the Las Marinas beach road, turn right towards Denia. After the traffic light, you will see the Residencial Thomas on the right hand side for 600 m. (Partida Sorts del Mar 13 N°18)
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Renting terms and conditions
1. The rental agreement is concluded in the name and on behalf of the private holiday rental company Thomas Wandschneider. The contract begins to run when the total amount has been paid.
2. The rental contract is concluded for the use of the accommodation of the booked property, the arrival and departure day is calculated together as one day. The flat rate for the final cleaning is included in the final price, as is the use of the Internet connection and WiFi. Before the start of the rental period, the total rental price including the booked ancillary services must be paid.
3. The rental agreement is valid for the use of the number of persons, animals and any special services booked as specified in the booking.
One laundry package per booked person will be provided on site. Energy costs are included in the rent per day 12 KWH electricity, 0.42 cm³ water and 1 kg gas. The estimated consumption values are usually sufficient. Additional consumption will be charged separately.
4. The rental property is handed over in clean condition, with the items listed in the inventory list. If the items listed in the inventory list are not present or damaged, the tenant must inform the landlord immediately (day of key handover).
5. If the rental contract is cancelled up to 2 months before the start of the rental period, a cancellation fee of 30% will be charged. For cancellations made from 59 days before the start of the rental period, only 6.50 € per day will be refunded for unused ancillary costs and the service charge (cleaning). We recommend that you take out travel insurance. The lessor may withdraw from the contract in the event of sale or disposal and will refund the down payment + 1 % p.a. Interest for the down payment.
6. Before moving into the property, the tenant pays a deposit of 300.00 EUR in cash when the keys are handed over. The deposit will be retained in the event of wilful damage or gross (extraordinary) wear and tear and will be offset against the damage. The tenant is also liable for any further damage or loss. A handover protocol will be drawn up for each move-in and move-out.
7. The tenant undertakes not to pass on the access data of the WiFi to third parties. We reserve the right to block certain pages and/or services.
You have direct access to the Internet. Please make sure that you protect your end devices from access by third parties, malware or viruses.
8. All our houses/apartments are non-smoking properties. The weather in Spain gives you the opportunity to smoke on the terrace all year round.
Cushions, pillows, machines and other equipment must be returned to the house after use.
9. If, during the rental period, the hirer should damage the hired objects or detect damage to installations and equipment, the owner must be informed immediately so that it can be repaired at short notice and, if necessary, the hirer can replace the hired objects and so as to avoid any consequential damages.
10. During the rental period, the tenant assumes the obligations towards the insurance companies, i.e. they must keep all doors and grilles locked during their absence, switch off water and electrical appliances. Taps should also be off.
In the event of burglary, the tenant's property or luggage is not insured. The hirer is obliged to take out luggage insurance.
11. The tenant is fully liable for accidents of any kind in the house, on the property and in the common areas. The tenant is jointly and severally liable for all persons listed in the rental agreement and any third parties (personal visitors) who are present in the property.
12. If you have brought your pets (e.g. dogs, cats) with you, you are also jointly and severally liable for all damage to the animals. Please make sure that the animals do not use the house or the property as a toilet. If the property is dirty when you move out, a cleaning fee will be charged. For reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed to use the pool and the whirlpool. The tenant is also liable for damage caused by the animals, e.g. to doors and beds, sofas, etc. Please make sure that your pet is comfortable even when you are away and does not disturb other holidaymakers by barking frequently.
13. The rental property is normally ready for occupancy from 16:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, the property must be vacated by 10:00 am. Alternative arrangements are possible by agreement. If you arrive later or earlier, the luggage can be taken care of. Our arrival service is available from 08:00 to 20:00. If you arrive later, please let us know your arrival time and flight dates in advance.
14. The tenant is obligated to hand over the rented property in a clean state on the day of departure, paying particular attention to kitchen appliances, toilets, waste disposal and mattresses for children and disabled persons.
15. These terms and conditions, including our general terms and conditions and the current price list, are accepted by the tenant upon conclusion of the order.
16. In the event of any dispute, all parties shall be subject to Spanish law. Denia (Alicante) is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
17. In the event that individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become invalid in connection with the holiday home stay, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The parties commit themselves to replace ineffective regulations with new regulations, the regulations contained in the ineffective regulations becoming legally permissible as a result. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis to any loopholes contained in the contract. In order to remedy the loophole, the parties undertake to work in a way that comes closest to what the parties would have determined according to the spirit and purpose of the contract, had the point previously been considered by them.
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) of the Online Dispute Resolution Verordnung and § 36 of the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act:
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS) which is available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer redress body.
Many additional accessories for disabled people
Wintering offers on request from 75 days low season per day 995€ + additional costs according to consumption
All important dimensions for wheelchair users are available on request.
Additional costs will be charged according to consumption
Company holiday-home-thomas - Mr. Thomas Wandschneider
We speak: German, English and Spanish
Accommodation number: 238080
We welcome you to our new holiday resort, which we adapted for wheelchair access at the end of 2018. In summer 2019 you will get a new pool area with plenty of extras to make you feel comfortable. The complex is suitable for overwintering.
09:30 hrs - 14:00 hrs and 17: hrs - 20:00 hrs
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!