You are invited to take a few days for something essential: yourself! Without permanent networking and availability through WiFi and highly equipped high-tech entertainment. What do you expect in return? A house whose individual decor will stimulate your mind like a good conversation.
The living room with fireplace and two loggias generously opens to the opposite coastal forest opposite. The arrangement of the rooms encourages communication among the residents, as well as the option for personal space for everyone. Each room has direct access to the garden. Hopefully you will come away from your stay with the feeling of having been a guest of close friends. There is a car parking spot on the property.
Maybe you want to do without the car? No problem - the Usedomer Bäderbahn is only 500 meters away. With it you can reach all the seaside resorts. And on foot or by hired bike, there are many beautiful paths that are closed to cars.
- We recommend an excursion to Gnitz and the White Mountain: you will find an original nature preserve with many species of animal. The car can be parked in Lütow or at the Naturcampingplatz Lütow,
- the church in Netzelkow and a hike/bike ride from Krummin along the Achterwassers to Neuendorf are always worthwhile ,
- The Baltic Sea Cycling Path from Travemünde to the Polish town of Swinemünde is just 300 metres away.
Right on the coastal forest and between the Baltic and the Achterwasser lagoon, your house offers many options:
40 km of sandy beach are waiting to be discovered. Take a walk on the beach after dinner, jump in the Baltic or marvel at sunsets over the lagoon? As you wish! The three imperial baths can be reached on foot from the beach. And the island's overgrown hinterland can be easily explored on bike.
From Berlin: On the A20, take exit 'Pasewalk-Süd'; then take the B 109 till Anklam. Then follow the signs for 'Insel Usedom' to the B 110. After Usedom city, turn left in the direction of 'Bansin/Ückeritz' to the B 111. In Ückeritz, drive towards the sports ground to Waldstraße.
From Hamburg: On the A 20, take the exit 'Gützkow', then follow the B 111 through Wolgast till Ückeritz. In Ückeritz, drive towards the sports ground to Waldstraße.
Transport association between the German Railway (DB) and the Usedom Resort Railway (UBB). Travel to Züssow with DB. Change to the UBB train there and travel to Ückeritz. After 500 metres (in the direction of the sports ground), you have reached Klare Kante.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
If the tenant cancels the contract before the beginning of the rental period without naming a subsequent tenant who enters into the contract on the same terms, the following proportional rents (excluding the final cleaning) are to be paid as compensation and if another rental is not possible:
- up to 49 days before start of rental: 10% of the rental price
- up to 35 days before start of rental: 30% of the rental price
- up to 21 days before start of rental: 60% of the rental price
- up to 14 days before start of rental: 90% of the rental price
- less then 14 days before start of rental: 100% of the rental price
The renter will try to rent out the property.
- The rental contract is concluded in writing.
- Arrival in the busy summer season: Saturday and Sunday only.
- Washing machine optional: €10 flat fee.
- The house does not have WiFi! - but there's WiFi in town (camping site, spa administration), or use your smartphone as a router.
Mr. Günter Kaesbach
I speak: German, English and French
Accommodation number: 192020
Dear guests, This refuge on the Baltic Sea, which was originally enjoyed only by my own family, is now open to friends and colleagues everywhere. The house is now looking for new friends... also with its own homepage.