Good-sized pool and spectacular, panoramic views over Côtes du Rhone vineyards to the Dentelles de Montmirail and Mont Ventoux. Facing south and sheltered from the mistral, an exceptionally well-kept villa with large patio (plus awning) for enjoying meals and apéros outside. Lawns with fruit and olive trees afford cool, calm shade for siestas. The generous area around the pool invites you to relax on sun loungers. The whole property is private, approached through electric gates, and not overlooked.
• Inside, there is a spacious open plan entrance hall/living/dining room with big patio doors to the terrace and garden, and is complete with enclosed wood-burning fireplace.
• There are three double bedrooms, large family bathroom with w.c., shower room, and separate toilet.
• A fully-equipped large kitchen lends itself to leisurely breakfasts, and sociable evenings.
• For a peaceful retreat, the upstairs study/library, with stunning south- facing views across the vineyards, affords a quiet corner to read, browse, or work. Also with Wifi.
Peaceful location and stunning views.
• The delightful village of Villedieu is just a couple of minutes by car, or a pleasant 15 minute walk away, with a classic French village square, cafe, village shop, restaurant and pizzeria.
• Vaison la Romaine is also a short drive away (6Kms) with its shops, restaurants, cinema, Roman ruins and antique theatre.
In the event that a renter must cancel a reservation and provides us written notice at least 8 weeks or more in advance of the rental start date, all fees paid shall be refunded to the renter. If the reservation is cancelled between eight weeks and four weeks in advance of the rental start date, the renter shall receive a refund of 50% of the rental fees paid. If notice of cancellation is received less than four weeks prior to the rental start date, the renter shall forfeit all rental payments.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!