Resignation of the tenant
(1) The tenant can resign from the contract, before the starting of the renting period with a written explanation towards the hirer. Significant is the point in time when the hirer receives the explanation.
(2) If the tenant resigns from the contract, he has to pay a general substitute for the damage which has already arisen and for the missed profit in the following amount:
Resignation of the contract until the 45th day before the start of the renting period:
20 % of the total price (at least 25 €)
Resignation of the contract until the 35th day before the start of the renting period:
50 % of the total price
After that and also if the person does not show up: 90 % of the total price has to be paid.
(3) The tenant can leave it open to show a proof, which shows that there was no damage caused or a significantly less damage caused, at the hirer's place.
(4) The tenant can name an alternative tenant when resigning from the contract, who is able to enter into the contractual relationship. The hirer can contradict the entering of the third one, if this person does not seem reliable, personally or economically. If a third person is entering into the contract, he and the previous tenant are liable as a joint debtor for the renting price and the costs which were caused by entering of the third person.
(5) The hirer has to rent an accommodation which is not used in good faith to an alternative person. The savings which he got due to this renting have to be deducted from the cancellation charge which he claimed.
(6) For the rest the law of extraordinary and immediate termination applies.
(7) An important ground for dismissal for the tenant applies, if the hirer does not afford the use of the holiday apartment, according to agreement.
(8) The conclusion of a travel insurance is recommended to the tenant.