The spacious maisonette holiday apartment sits in an idyllic, peaceful location in a sensitively renovated farmhouse.
The accommodation's two storeys provide a residential ambience that brings design and Alpine charm into harmony with one another with its use of carefully selected materials.
The bright, large, day-lit bathroom includes a glass shower, a bathtub and a heated floor made of 150-year-old bricks.
The cherry-wood kitchen with granite surfaces is fully equipped with high quality appliances such as a Gaggenau oven and dishwasher.
You can read, surf the internet, watch TV and let your soul recharge in style on the cosy corner sofa.
An oak staircase leads you up to the large bedroom with a magnificent view and a 2 x 2 metre pinewood bed.
- Historically listed farmhouse.
- Cutting-edge comfortable living with underfloor heating and heated walls.
- Extravagant interior furnishings with handmade furniture.
- New, extensively equipped kitchen with a Gaggenau oven and dishwasher.
- Parking in the double garage.
- Swimming pools, saunas, thermal spas and numerous bathing lakes.
- Several large and small ski areas (pistes/freeride) in the town and the local area.
– Natural spa facilities at the Mühlbach Kneipp pool and enchanted hiking routes through the Schleifmühl gorge with its waterfalls and unique geology.
- Less than 5 minutes away: tobogganing on the 10 km natural toboggan run.
Unterammergau is famous for being an authentic, historic farming village. The neighbouring village of Oberammergau is world-famous for its Passion Plays and its traditional wood carving. It offers a particularly diverse cultural program with top-class operas, concerts and theatre.
The absolute highlights in the immediate vicinity are King Ludwig II's Linderhof palace and the Ammergau Alps nature reserve.
Countless museums, churches, abbeys and palaces are waiting for you to visit.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Cancellation terms and conditions:
Up to 31 days before the start of rental: you can cancel free of charge and your deposit will be returned to you.
From 30 days before the start of rental: your deposit will not be refunded.
The full rental price for the holiday apartment will be charged if you arrive at a later date or leave at an earlier date than previously arranged.
Visitor's tax, €1.20 per person, per night.