Villas with pool and barbecue, large garden, dogs allowed, near sea, appartemt with dishwasher and fireplace
ideal for children, dogs allowed
'Podere gli Scopai' with its lovingly furnished apartment located in a plane in front of the picturesque hills, built on medieval villages Ravi and Gavorrano, not far from the sea. The house belongs to a large garden with playground, BBQ and swimming pool. For your car is a covered parking space available.
Ueber Mailand, Parma, Livorno, Follonica oder
ueber Brenner, Florenz, Siena, Grosseto
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
up to 60 days before the start of the rental period 20% of the total price from the 59th to the 35th day before the rental period 50% of the total price from the 34th to the 21st day before the rental 70% of the total price from the 20th to the 11th day before the rental 80% of the total price from 10 Days before the start of the lease 90% of the total price
Ausserhalb der Hochsaison kann die Anreise nach Absprache auch an anderen Wochentagen erfolgen
Mrs. Angelika Kallenberger
I speak: German, English, Italian and Portuguese
Accommodation number: 51706
Mein Name ist Angelika Kallenberger. Waehrend Ihres Ferienaufenthaltes bin ich Ihr Ansprechpartner.
This accommodation has 2 reviews and is recommended by 2 guests.