Villa Anna Maria is an ancient noble residence that belonged to the Tranquilli family of Ascoli Piceno in the nineteenth century. This family was one of the main protagonists of the flourishing silkworm farming that characterized the economy of the Ascoli area in the 19th century and, for this reason, at the time part of the estate was used for the cultivation of silkworms.
The villa, which was the manor house, during the 70s was carefully renovated by the new owners.
The rooms of the villa are characterized by large rooms with vaulted ceilings, elegant frescoes and period furniture, which are combined with modern furnishings with contaminations in ethnic and empire style.
The ground floor of the villa consists of:
- a large living room with sofas and armchairs;
- a dining room with vaulted ceiling;
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven, 2 fridges with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, double sink, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and direct access to the porch;
- a bathroom;
- a bedroom with a double sofa bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
The internal staircase leads to the first floor of the villa, consisting of:
- a relaxation area with sofas and TV;
- a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub;
- a bedroom with two single beds;
- a bathroom with bathtub;
- a bedroom with a single bed, a single sofa bed and a single bed in the adjacent room;
- a bedroom with a double bed and a single sofa bed;
- a bedroom with two single beds and a single sofa bed;
- two bathrooms with bathtub.
It is available a laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
This villa is located in a hilly position, surrounded by olive tree groves and cultivated fields.
The pool, in a panoramic position with sea view, is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
The property is surrounded by lush vegetation, including pines, cypresses, palms and two specimens of Sophora japonica hanging type in the garden downstream from the villa.
The large porch, adorned by a cascade of ivy, is equipped with sofas, tables and chairs. In this porch, which has a direct access to the kitchen, you can dine comfortably outdoors.
The property is accessed via a tree-lined avenue with an automatic gate.
Inside the property there is the caretaker's house, with access from a private road. The caretaker, kind and helpful, will guarantee maximum privacy during your stay.
Villa Anna Maria is a carefully restored historic house near Monteprandone, in the province of Ascoli Piceno, in the southern part of Le Marche region.
This villa is located in a quiet area surrounded by the Marche countryside but which also allows you to reach the nearby town with shops and supermarkets in a few minutes by car.
The beach of San Benedetto del Tronto is only 15 minutes drive from the villa. The beautiful promenade of San Benedetto del Tronto is renowned for its long beaches of fine sand and shallow waters lined with palm trees, pine forests and cycle paths. The "Riviera delle Palme", which includes the coasts of Cupra Marittima, Grottammare and San Benedetto del Tronto, also offers fine restaurants and pubs on the beach where you can spend pleasant evenings.
In the surroundings there are charming historic towns to visit, including Acquaviva Picena, Offida and Ripatransone, characterized by ancient palaces, museums and churches surrounded by medieval walls. During the summer months in many of these villages historical reenactments and festivals of typical local products are organized.
Ascoli Piceno, medieval city called "City of a hundred towers", is only 25 minutes drive from the villa. Walking through the streets of the old town and in the beautiful Piazza del Popolo, you can take the opportunity to taste the delicious tender olive of Ascoli and the fine local wines including the Falerio dei Colli Ascolani DOC and Rosso Piceno Superiore DOC.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
For reservations confirmed starting from 01/12/2020, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- cancellation up to sixty (60) days before the arrival date: 100% refund of the rental price;
- cancellation from sixty (60) days before the arrival date to the arrival date: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund);
- cancellation during the stay: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund).
- Cancellation due to force majeure COVID-19: in case of cancellation of the reservation due to proven travel impossibility due to government regulations restricting the freedom of movement on the national or international territory imposed to deal with the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency, Anita Villas will refund the amount paid for the reservation, without prejudice to the guest's duty to notify Anita Villas starting from 7 days before arrival, and in any case within the day before the booked stay, of the cancellation of the reservation with specific indication of the reasons mentioned above.
Please note that any possible refund will be made by bank transfer in favour of the booking holder within the end of the year of the cancelled reservation. In the event that the payment of the reservation is made by credit card, in the event of a refund, an amount equal to 3% of the amount paid will be withheld for payment management costs.
Company Anita Villas di Boria Emanuele - Mr. Emanuele Boria
We speak: German, English, French and Italian
Accommodation number: 292216
Anita Villas is a real estate agency based in Le Marche region specialized in the rental of villas with private pool and holiday homes in Italy. For more than 10 years, we have been carefully selecting our holiday homes looking for quality, style, comfort and good location at the best value for money. Thanks to an in-depth knowledge of our holiday homes and our territory, we can give you complete advice and personal assistance service for every single request. Our team is always available to advise you on the ideal accommodation for your holidays in Italy. If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: May include reviews from 3rd party Trusted sources
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!