The villa has a large private swimming pool (11m x 6m) and is set in a private park of 7000 sqm of olive groves, lawn and woods. The villa has been designed for maximum exposure to its amazing and exquisite lake views: the large open space lounge area has high sloping wooden ceilings and is walled by glass on three sides, three of the bedrooms have French glass doors onto balconies with breathtaking views, and the pool lies at the top of the hill with the whole view of the lake spreading out below it. The villa was completely renovated in 2013, and has new systems and fittings, new bathrooms, a new kitchen and appliances, air conditioning in the bedrooms, and beautiful selected antique pieces mixed in with all the modern conveniences.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms: On the main floor Two double rooms and a family suite with double and bunk beds, on the lower ground floor a double and a kids room with loft style bunk beds.
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, all new. The upstairs two have wonderful and spacious crystal showers, and new marble and tile finishes. The downstairs is more utilitarian, with shower cabinet and also utility sink and washing machine.
- Pool: Private swimming pool, 11x6m, fully furnished with deck chairs and sun loungers, umbrellas. Fenced for children.
- Garden: 7000sqm large garden with olive groves, woods, and stunning views, fenced and pet friendly. Gazebo covered eating area and bbq
- Kitchen: Large brand new kitchen with all major and minor appliances, including open fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee maker. Kitchen table seating for 8-10 at antique carved wood kitchen table
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: Very large open space dining and lounge area is surrounded by glass walls on 3 sides, for stunning views from every angle. Dining area has space for up to 10 people, lounge area seats 7+ in authentic Chesterfield furniture. The ceilings here are high with exposed wooden beams, and the space is so large there is even an antique baby grand piano.
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: The terrace just in front of the lounge area has outdoor dining table for 10 with fabulous views. Then behind the house there is a BBQ area with gazebo and table for 10.
- Media: TV with HDMI and USB connections, digital cable and SKY satellite
- Wifi included.
- Fitness Area: Fitness area in the garage with various gym equipment and weights.
- Bicycles Provided: 2 bicycles provided for guest use.
- Other: Washing machine and ironing equipement provided. Hairdryers in all bathrooms.
- Parking: Ample private parking on site
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
The villa is conveniently located, a short walk to the supermarket, shops, restaurants and bars, etc (800-1000m), with public park and playground directly beneath the villa. Just 1.5km from downtown Salò. A wonderful spot for a holiday, Salò is the perfect balance between small town and city. It has characteristic cobblestone streets and beautiful old world architecture, with everything in easy walking distance. And it also has all the services and entertainments you expect in a city, including theatre, museum, historic sights, restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets and more. Its lake front promenade is purported to be the longest in Italy, and you can stroll along the lake with beaches to one side and side walk cafés, restaurants, bars and delightful small shops to the other.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
30 % paid on confirmation with credit card to the agency
50 % paid 50 days before arrival to the home owner
The remaining 20 % are paid cash on arrival
Company HOLIDAY GARDA Srl - Mr. Christina Ayer
We speak: English, French and Italian
Holiday Garda is a specialist agency dealing in short term self catering holiday villa rentals. We are here and closely tied to all of the villas we manage, and our aim is to make your self catering stay as comfortable as any quality hotel stay.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!