The villa has a large private swimming pool (11m x 6m) and is set in a private park of 7000 sqm of olive groves, lawn and woods. The villa has been designed for maximum exposure to its amazing and exquisite lake views: the large open space lounge area has high sloping wooden ceilings and is walled by glass on three sides, three of the bedrooms have French glass doors onto balconies with breathtaking views, and the pool lies at the top of the hill with the whole view of the lake spreading out below it. The villa was completely renovated in 2013, and has new systems and fittings, new bathrooms, a new kitchen and appliances, air conditioning in the bedrooms, and beautiful selected antique pieces mixed in with all the modern conveniences.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms: On the main floor Two double rooms and a family suite with double and bunk beds, on the lower ground floor a double and a kids room with loft style bunk beds.
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, all new. The upstairs two have wonderful and spacious crystal showers, and new marble and tile finishes. The downstairs is more utilitarian, with shower cabinet and also utility sink and washing machine.
- Pool: Private swimming pool, 11x6m, fully furnished with deck chairs and sun loungers, umbrellas. Fenced for children.
- Garden: 7000sqm large garden with olive groves, woods, and stunning views, fenced and pet friendly. Gazebo covered eating area and bbq
- Kitchen: Large brand new kitchen with all major and minor appliances, including open fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee maker. Kitchen table seating for 8-10 at antique carved wood kitchen table
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: Very large open space dining and lounge area is surrounded by glass walls on 3 sides, for stunning views from every angle. Dining area has space for up to 10 people, lounge area seats 7+ in authentic Chesterfield furniture. The ceilings here are high with exposed wooden beams, and the space is so large there is even an antique baby grand piano.
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: The terrace just in front of the lounge area has outdoor dining table for 10 with fabulous views. Then behind the house there is a BBQ area with gazebo and table for 10.
- Media: TV with HDMI and USB connections, digital cable and SKY satellite
- Wifi included.
- Fitness Area: Fitness area in the garage with various gym equipment and weights.
- Bicycles Provided: 2 bicycles provided for guest use.
- Other: Washing machine and ironing equipement provided. Hairdryers in all bathrooms.
- Parking: Ample private parking on site
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Room(s) and facilities
Pets and dogs permitted
Smoking not permitted
Washing machine available
- Cable/sat TV
- Coffee machine
- Garden furniture
- Swimming pool
- Electric iron
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Allergic (on request)
- Family travel
- Holiday with your baby
- Holiday with your dog
- Holiday with your pet
- Long-term holiday (on request)
- Non-smoking only