We offer a comfortable apartment on the foot of the Alpe di Siusi. Arranged with mutch love for details. Enjoy your vacation with a large balcony and a spectacular view over the Mount Sciliar.
The apartment is build with the focus on biologic criteria and natural, local materials: like spruce wood, oak tree deal board and cotton. Your loft has a dishwasher, a tile stove, electric kettle and a 32" LCD flat screen.
Near our farm you will find a soigné garden, a large sunbathing area and a sunny terrace. In addition we have a vegetable and a herbs garden. We offer bread service, morning breakfast with a lot of homemade goodies.
Natural materials in the whole house. Bedroom with aromatic Swiss stone pine, demand swich, the living room with solid spruce wood and oak tree deal board. You will find a home library, some outdoor and entertainment games.
Gladly we can organize walking or bike tours for you (to pay). In summer our area offers walking, hiking, mountain bike tours, running park Alpe di Siusi, horseback riding, horse drawn carriage, paragliding.. In winter you can skijng, walk, cross country skiing, luge, ice skating...
In the immediate surrounding and reachable per pedes you will find three restaurants and a small shop.
Our agritourism lay in the middle of Parco naturale dello Sciliar in the Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage Site) from where you can start your walking tours.
Only 3 car minutes away you will find the Dolomite ski and winter resort of the Alpe di Siusi. The bus station is only 20 meters away and with our mobility card nearly for free. The swimming lake is only 15 walking minutes away.
The A22, Brennero – Modena, leave the A22 in Chiusi/ Klausen. It’s 17,5 km from the exit
Klausen to the Trafunshof.
- exit Klausen ( direction Bozen - Schlerngebiet/Altopiano dello Sciliar) continue for about 6 km on the SS12 to Waidbruck;
-turn left over the new bridge, then turn immediately right towards the Sciliar area and after about 9 km you’ll reach a large crossing; turn right, after 1,5 km you reach Seis.
- at Seis you continue straight forward direction Fiè for about 1,5 km. Than you will see on the right hand information sign for Hotel Miramonti and Camping Alpe di Siusi. Turn right and after 100 meters you will see our farm Trafunshof.
leave the A22 in Bolzano nord/ Bozen Nord; from Bozen Nord to the Trafunshof its about 17,5, km.
- exit Bozen nord, continue left to Brenner on the SS12 to Blumau;
- at Blumau at the double tunnel take the left entrance to the Sciliar area
- at Fiè and after about 5 km you'll reach San Costantino. After the little Church on left hand on main street you will se on the left, information signs for Hotel Miramonti and Camping Alpe di Siusi. Here you turn left and after 100 meters you will se our farm Trafunshof.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
To fix the reservation we need a deposit of 200.00 euro. The remaining amount can be paid cash until 2,999.99 euro or by bank credit transfer on arrival. Unfortunately, in accordance to the Consumer Protection Code no right of withdrawal is entitled to you. We would still like to offer you a right of withdrawal on the cancellation terms according to the general business terms. Consumer’s protection: Explicitly expressed in the law statutes art. 45-67 of the Italian consumer’s protection code. We recommend the “Roter-Hahn-cancellation protection” of the “European Travel Insurance” to avoid possible unpleasant costs.
*Disclaimer: May include reviews from 3rd party Trusted sources
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!