Overview of the 5-star apartment:
- 140 m² of living space, non-smoking, with a large living/dining room and eat-in kitchen
- Accommodation for up to 7 adults in comfy beds! Extra bed for 1 child available!
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, food processor, waffle iron,
washing machine, seating area, highchair ...
- two bathrooms (both with toilet, sink and shower)
- TV, home cinema with Dolby Surround sound, Internet
- Shoe polishing machine
- large loggia with garden furniture, 2 loungers, fridge with freezer compartment,
- roof terrace with pavilion, garden furniture and a view of the garden pond
- family-friendly (e.g. sandbox in the garden and the playground is nearby)
- Bicycle rental, storage for bikes available
- Competent advice on sightseeing tours and fee-based excursions
- Parking space in front of the house and a superb transport connection
- Pick-up service from/to the train station
The apartment is particularly suited for people with allergies!
House Waldblick is quietly located on the edge of the forest!
Children have plenty of space to run and play!
Family gatherings are possible (extra beds!)
Hiking and jogging in the nearby forest
Boating on the Ilmenau river
Cycling tours along the Elbe's side canal
In Lüneburg you can visit and admire the historical town hall, the old town with its angled town houses, shooting locations for the TV series "Rote Rosen", the Kalkberg, 3 old, imposing churches, the Lüne Abbey, 5 interesting museums and the university! Make sure to go and experience the relaxing effect of the thermal salt spa in Lüneburg! In and around Lüneburg you'll find plenty of nature for relaxation and recreation: Nature reserve with zoo, Ilmenautal, lake Lopausee, boat trips, the heathland near Lüneburg, Süsing's Hochwald (high forest), on horseback or bicycle, the side canal of the Elbe with the ship lift "Scharnebeck", the old villages along the Elbe with stork nests, crane colonies and osprey nests, the Elbe dyke with its chugging barges and a fresh breeze, the charming Elbe town Lauenburg, the Vierlande area at the gates of Hamburg...! Enjoy the inexpensive restaurants in Lüneburg and its vicinity! From there it's a short trip to the Heidepark Soltau!
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
30 days prior to arrival
1 child under 2 years free
Mr. Hans-Joachim Klein
I speak: German, English and French
Accommodation number: 66370
I have a business degree and also studied other scientific fields. And I've worked as a tourist guide in Lüneburg, the Lüneburg Heath, the greater area of Hamburg, Elbe region, Baltic and North Sea regions ... We have friends in France, England and Denmark and we speak English and French. We are committed Europeans and know our way around Germany and Europe in general!
9:00 am - 6:00 pm