For inquiries about New Year's Eve/Day, please note that there's a minimum stay of 7 nights (go to the menu item "Price").
The holiday home has space for up to 8 adults, 2 children and 1 baby.
The ground floor features a spacious living room, 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom with toilet and shower and a hallway. The holiday home also has a spacious terrace with a lovely view of the brook that flows along the property. A large forest meadow lies nestled between the small brook and the Wisper river.
The upper floor of the house consists of a large living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with toilet and shower and a hallway. The loggia offers you a magnificent view of the Wisper and the adjacent forest meadow.
Dogs are welcome upon prior agreement with the lessor.
Hiking options include the Wispertalsteig or the Rheinsteig.
You can also visit one of the many castles in the world heritage area Middle Rhine Valley and have an evening drink at a wine tavern (Strausse).
Check the holiday home for a hiking map with various excursion destinations (ropes course, Limes, etc.).
The holiday home is situated in the beautiful Wispertal valley between Lorch am Rhein and Bad Schwalbach in a gorgeous forest setting and in the immediate vicinity of the Wispertalsteig (the entrance Espenschied is about 3 km away).
A short 20-min. drive will take you to the Rheinsteig in Lorch.
The residence borders on the Wisper river that flows past a large forest meadow.
Nearby activities include riding at a pony farm, touring a Limeskastell, taking in the romantic Rhine on a boat tour or visiting a few castles.
Travelling from the north or east: A3 or A5 towards Wiesbaden (A66), from the south: A61, A67 or A5.
Shortly after passing Wiesbaden, continue on the A66 towards Rüdesheim, at the end of the autobahn, turn right onto the B260 towards Schlangenbad. Once you see the signs for Bad Schwalbach, make a left and follow the road to the Wispertal valley (via Langenseifen). Turn left onto Wisperstraße. About 3 km after Geroldstein, you will see Forstgut Lauksburg on the right-hand side.
If you would like to see the Rhine on your journey, continue on the A66 once you reach Wiesbaden. It eventually meets the B42 in the direction of Rüdesheim & Lorch. Near Lorch, make a left into the Wispertal valley. After approx. 14 km and passing the Laukenmühle, you will arrive at Forstgut Lauksburg
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
If the lessee decides to cancel up to 21 days prior to the start of the booked stay at the holiday home, the €100.00 deposit will be forfeited. If the lessee cancels 20-0 days prior to arrival, 20% of the already paid rental price will be refunded to the lessee as expenses saved. The remaining 80% will be retained because re-letting the accommodation at such a short notice is practically impossible. The deposit will be refunded in full. However, the lessee is entitled to stay at the holiday home after all or present a substitute lessee upon consultation with the lessor and hand over the offer received as well as the rental terms to the new lessee. The substitute lessee is required to accept all rights and obligations stated in the existing contract and to expressly acknowledge the present rental terms.
Booking 4 nights or more: €180.00/night. Booking 2-3 nights: €220.00/night.
Extra beds for children: no charge. Upper floor: 1 extra bed, ground floor: 1 extra bed
Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Ascension Day minimum: 4 nights; New Year's Eve: 7 nights.
Linen (Bed linen, towel, bath towel, dish towels) can be provided for a €20.00 fee per person.
This accommodation has 1 review and is recommended by 1 guest.