Gut Kattenhöhlen offers a rural idyll on the outskirts of Scharbeutz, only 1300m from a beach suitable for swimming in the Baltic Sea. Holiday apartment Fresenholt is a spacious 3-room flat on the upper floor of the country estate; the many windows let in lots of natural light and it can easily accommodate up to 4 guests for a laid-back holiday: Relax on the big sofa, share pleasant meals and play games in the spacious dining area, or sleep late in the comfortable beds. Children's and baby equipment is available if needed.
Visit www.traumferienwohnungen.de for listings with the corresponding object number:
Holiday apartment "Kattenjahren" (No. 57795)
Holiday apartment "Huuskoppel" (No. 57796)
Holiday apartment "Ketelkroog" (No. 57800)
Holiday apartment "Grasholt" (No. 93800)
Gut Kattenhöhlen offers its guests an open meadow (approx. 800m²) with a terrace, playground, beach chairs and garden furniture. There's space for grilling, playing soccer, sunbathing and recharging your batteries. Ideal for dogs; forest paths and country lanes run right past the farmyard.
Gut Kattenhöhlen is located on the outskirts of Scharbeutz (Lübeck Bay), surrounded by the Kammerwald (forest) and meadows.
- 1300 metres to the beach
- High rope course in the nearby Kammerwald.
- Golf course Seeschlösschen 500m
- Ostsee-Therme Scharbeutz (thermal bath) 1.9 km
- Dünenmeile in Scharbeutz 1.3 km
- Dog park 6 km
- The Hansapark is 9 km away
- Karl-May-Festival in Bad Segeberg 40 km
- There are good traffic connections to the events of Schleswig-Holstein's Music Festival.
- Lübeck can be reached within 20 min. (by car/train).
- Hamburg in 54 min. (by car).
From the south: A7 until Hamburg, then the A1 towards Puttgarden - exit no. 17 (Pansdorf).
From the north: A1 towards Lübeck - exit no. 17 (Pansdorf), continue towards Scharbeutz, at the roundabout, take the B76 towards Travemünde, at the footbridge -still on the B76- turn right onto Lindenallee, keep going straight for 1300m into Kattenhöhlen until you reach the driveway of Gut Kattenhöhlen.
From the west: Take the B432 Bad Segeberg towards Scharbeutz, continue on the B76 towards Scharbeutz/Travemünde, at the footbridge -still on the B76- turn right onto Lindenallee, keep going straight for 1300m into Kattenhöhlen until you reach the driveway of Gut Kattenhöhlen.
1. If the lessee cancels the booking before the start of the rental period without presenting someone who can rent the accommodation under the same conditions, the lessee is obliged to pay the following proportionate fees, less any expenses saved, in case reletting isn't possible:
- up to 56 days before the start of the rental period: 20% of the rental period
- 55-35 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental fee
- 34-14 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental fee
At the same time, the lessor will try to find a substitute lessee.
2. 2. A cancellation needs to be made in writing. Decisive is the date on which the lessor receives the cancellation note.
3. 3. In case of an early departure, the lessee is obliged to pay the rental fee in full. Any saved expenses or income from a possible reletting will be taken into account.
Surcharge for each additional person after 3rd person: €10/night, children up to 3 years €5/night
Surcharge for short stays: €20/night
Surcharge per dog: €6/night
In the main season only connecting bookings are possible, as there are no fixed arrival days.
Shuttle service to/from train station €5/ride
Shopping service prior to arrival: €5 expense allowance
Washing machine and dryer in separate laundry room