Villa delle Rose is on two floors, connected by an external staircase, and can accommodate up to 16 people.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with wooden beams and furnished in rustic style.
The ground floor consists of:
- a large living room with sofas, TV, dining table, with French windows to easily access the porch equipped with tables and chairs;
- a fully equipped professional kitchen with oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave;
- a bathroom with shower.
The sleeping area is located on the ground floor and on the first floor of the villa.
On the ground floor there is an apartment with independent access, consisting of a bedroom with 2 single beds which leads to a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
The first floor, accessed by an external staircase, is composed of:
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower, of which one with terrace;
- a bedroom with 2 single beds, with a panoramic terrace;
- a double bedroom;
- a bathroom with shower.
The villa is equipped with insect screens on windows and fans.
On request it's possible to add up to 2 single beds in the bedrooms on the first floor.
Outside there is a laundry room with washing machine.
The villa is surrounded by a large garden with lawn, flowerbeds, olive tree groves and fruit trees.
A walkway that crosses the garden leads to the pool, located in a panoramic position with breathtaking views of the Marche hills.
The pool, equipped with sun loungers and deck chairs, has two paved areas with gazebo, sofas, table and chairs, to relax comfortably outdoors.
A large porch is equipped with table and chairs, ideal for outdoor dining.
Furthermore, a spacious veranda with barbecue, wood-burning oven, sink and chest freezer is accessible from the kitchen and the garden.
In the garden there is a children's playground with swings and doors to play soccer and a bocce ball court.
The property is accessed via a tree-lined avenue. Ample parking available.
Villa delle Rose is located in a hilly position near Montalto delle Marche, in the province of Ascoli Piceno, in the Marche region.
The villa is nestled in nature, situated in a quiet and private position, surrounded by cultivated fields, olive tree groves and fruit trees.
From here you can easily reach the beaches of Cupra Marittima with just 20 minutes car drive, sandy beaches with shallow waters, ideal for families and children.
A few kilometers away there are also the famous beaches of Grottammare and San Benedetto del Tronto, known as the "Riviera delle Palme", with very fine sandy beaches lined with palm trees, pine groves and cycle paths.
This area is also rich in charming historic villages, including Ripatransone, Offida, Acquaviva Picena, Cossignano and Ascoli Piceno, medieval towns enclosed by walls, where you can visit churches, museums and walk through the ancient streets.
The Piceno area is also renowned for its food and wine and typical local products including the wines Falerio dei Colli Ascolani DOC and Rosso Piceno Superiore DOC and the tender Ascoli Olive.
With about an hour's drive you can also reach the National Park of Sibillini Mountains, a protected area with paths for walking and mountain biking.
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
For reservations confirmed starting from 01/12/2020, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- cancellation up to sixty (60) days before the arrival date: 100% refund of the rental price;
- cancellation from sixty (60) days before the arrival date to the arrival date: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund);
- cancellation during the stay: cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental price (no refund).
- Cancellation due to force majeure COVID-19: in case of cancellation of the reservation due to proven travel impossibility due to government regulations restricting the freedom of movement on the national or international territory imposed to deal with the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency, Anita Villas will refund the amount paid for the reservation, without prejudice to the guest's duty to notify Anita Villas starting from 7 days before arrival, and in any case within the day before the booked stay, of the cancellation of the reservation with specific indication of the reasons mentioned above.
Please note that any possible refund will be made by bank transfer in favour of the booking holder within the end of the year of the cancelled reservation. In the event that the payment of the reservation is made by credit card, in the event of a refund, an amount equal to 3% of the amount paid will be withheld for payment management costs.
Security deposit (to be paid in cash on arrival): € 400,00
Company Anita Villas - Mr. Emanuele Boria
We speak: German, English, French and Italian
Accommodation number: 247460
Anita Villas is a real estate agency based in the Marche region, specialized in renting vacation homes with pool in central Italy. We carefully select our vacation homes, paying attention to quality, style, comfort and good location for the best value for money. Our team is always at your disposal to advise you on the ideal accommodation for your vacation in Central Italy. Thanks to a deep knowledge of our vacation homes and territory, we can offer you a complete advice, dedicating a personalized care service for each single request.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!