Our bright, sunny holiday apartment (approx. 85 sq. m, 2 double rooms) with 4-star DTV classification is located on the 1st floor (extended until 4/2020)
- Rm. 1 "Rosenzimmer" offers a double bed 200x200
- Rm. 2 "Abendsonne" offers a double bed 140x200
- the living room with open framework leads to the fully equipped kitchen
- there is 1 shower/toilet in the holiday apartment - on request you can use a 2nd bath/toilet
- on request you can book also with groups up to 8 persons
(Apartment incl. Rm 3+4 in the attic)
- on request you can also book guest rooms at May'r Haus with breakfast:
- Rm. 1 "Rosenzimmer" 1st floor holiday apartment 30€ per night/pers.
-Rm. 2 "Abendsonne" 1st floor holiday apartment 30 € per night/pers.
- Rm. 3 "Morgensonne" attic floor (double bed 140x200) 25 € per night/pers.
- Rm.4 "Honeymoon Suite" attic floor (double bed 140x200) offers you 2 floors for 45 € per night/pers.
- at www.mayr-haus-1794.de you can look at photos of room 3 + 4
- Your dog is also welcome as a guest (holiday apartment only) - please call to arrange in advance.
- in our guest garden with sunbathing lawn, pavilion and small pond with terrace you can simply relax or enjoy a romantic evening around the campfire
At our house you'll find nature, quiet, comfort and romantic ambiance
Our large barbecue and campfire space, with spacious covered pergola, offers you romantic castle ruins flair
Our surroundings are also ideal for hikers
Bath robes, toddler and children's swings, pushchair (buggy), children's tableware, children's books and videos, baby bed, (up to 3 years), paddling pool, sand box, badminton, football, board games
Our romantic barbecue area, with large barbecue pergola, can be booked for 25.00 € per night (lighting and wood included)
On June 25, 2017 the "Day of the open garden door" takes place, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. the May'r Haus garden is open to all
There is a stud farm in the village
Miltenberg offers athletic leisure activities,
ship and boat rides, rowing, a mini golf course, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools
Golf courses in the area
In the summer there are open air theatres and concerts at castle ruins
Miltenburg offers you the smallest theatre in the world - "Lilli Chapeau"
Our holiday home, located on the outskirts of town, is situated in a completely quiet area, surrounded by forest, fields and meadows.
In the vicinity there are romantic timbered towns, castle ruins, Roman bath ruins, museums, open-air museums, dripstone cave, bike and hiking paths.
Churfranken is wine country, you are invited to visit the numerous typical "minced meat" restaurants.
Day trips to Aschaffenburg, Würzburg, Heidelberg, Rothenburg o. d. Tauber, Heidelberg, offer ample opportunities for variety
from the south A3 exit Wertheim toward Nassig, Neunkirchen/Umpfenbach (Miltenberg)
from the north A3 exit Stockstadt or A45 exit
Miltenberg, Eichenbühl, Neunkirchen/Umpfenbach
Service: Route planner on our home page
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Dear holidaymaker, if you need to cancel a booking, please let us know immediately by phone or email.
We will immediately release your booked stay in the booking calendar.
As soon as a new booking takes place, we will transfer your advance payment back to you.
Thank you for understanding.
May'r House 1794
Rates for the apartment: 60 - 65 €/night
Additional separate bath/toilet: 2.50 € per day
Apartment - surcharge for 1 night: 10 €
Evening with barbecue and campfire included use of barbecue and arbour, wood and light: 25 € (pay-per-use)
Deposit: 100 € ( is not refunded with cancellation)
Company May'r Haus 1794 - Mr. Stefan Drecker
We speak: German, English and Dutch
Accommodation number: 24696
Welcome! Get away from everyday stress, enjoy nature and comfort at "May'r Haus" ambiance - in the beautiful surroundings of the Main and Tauber We look forward to your visit Stefan Drecker & Friederike Neufeld-Drecker
Mo. - Fr. 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sa. and Su. 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.