The holiday apartment enjoys sophisticated furnishings and has two bedrooms and a separate sofa bed, meaning that it can provide space for up to 6 adults.
- 1 bedroom with a 200cm box spring bed with a comfortable mattress.
- 1 bedroom with a 160cm box spring bed with a comfortable mattress - A comfortable sofa bed for 2 adults.
- Kids' travel cot available by request, high chair and baby bath also available.
- Very large bathroom with bathtub and separate shower cubicle, double washbasin and toilet.
- Separate guest WC - Spacious cloakroom in the hallway area.
- Open living-cum-dining room with extensive kitchen equipment and a dining table for 6 people.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- 3 modern Smart TVs with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Spacious balcony with space for up to 6 people.
- Private underground parking space and a bicycle cellar in the building.
- Laundry facilities on request, ironing board etc. also available.
All rooms (except for the bathroom) are equipped with oak parquet flooring and underfloor heating.
It's just 600m to the lake and it's the perfect base for exploring the region.
Central location - lift - parquet flooring - spacious bathroom - balcony - high-quality furnishings - 600m to the lake.
You'll find places to shop and the public transport network right next to the apartment.
The holiday apartment lies in a new residential area on the western outskirts of Friedrichshafen.
Lake Constance, the open-air swimming pool and various bakeries, cafés and restaurants are all just a few minutes away. There are places to shop very close by.
There's a kids' play area by the lake.
Ideally located for lots of destinations for day trips, cycle trips and hikes at the border of four countries.
Diverse cultural and leisure activities for young and old and a large selection of culinary possibilities.
Stuttgart A98 to the Lindau exit. Then take the B31 to Friedrichshafen-Fischbach.
Munich A96 (towards Lindau) to the Sigmarszell exit. Take the B31 via Friedrichshafen towards Fischbach.
Ulm A8 to Ulm West. Take the B30 via Friedrichshafen towards Fischbach.
By train: Friedrichshafen Stadt railway station.
Please find out how to travel onwards from the station, either by train from Friedrichshafen straight to Fischbach railway station or by taking the Bahnbus ("railway bus") from Friedrichshafen to Fischbach - get off at the stop called "Hotel Maier".
Friedrichshafen airport is around 9km away from the Hotel Maier. The easiest way to get to our hotel is by taking one of the taxis that will be waiting for you right outside the airport.
You can cancel free of charge up to 6 weeks before you are due to arrive.
A cancellation fee equal to the total rental price will be payable if you cancel within 6 weeks before you are due to arrive.