These are the general terms and conditions for the property that you are renting from
If the booking is done well in advance:
1) Booking / First payment:
A first payment of 50% is needed upon booking.
Payment can be made by credit card, if the web portal provide this feature for the rented home, or a payment can be made by bank transfer to the following coordinates:
IBAN: IT93 A 0503 4497 8000 0000 0019 66 – SWIFT/BIC Code: BAPPIT21R78
in the name of: VIP-BOOKING.IT di Bricca Mauro - Via Monade, 56 - 18013 Diano Marina (IM)
Bank: Banco Popolare - Agency 2578 - Via Jacopo da Levanto, 22 - 19015 Levanto (SP) - ITALY
ABI: 05034 – CAB: 49780 – CIN: A – Account Number: 1966
2) Cancellation / Refund:
You can cancel for any reason and have a full refund of the first payment up til 60 days before arrival.
No refund is possible after that date.
3) Balance / Second payment:
The balance (the second 50%) must be paid 60 days before arrival.
Attention: if the second payment is not received 7 days after the 60th day before arrival, the booking will be cancelled and no refund is given. Then the house will be put on the rental market again, available for other clients.
If the booking is done when there are less then 60 days before the arrival date:
4) If the booking is done less than 60 days before arrival date, the payment must be made for 100% of the amount, and no refund will be possible.
5) Security deposit:
When the tenant receives the keys to the apartment, a further deposit of Euros 300 must be paid in cash. This deposit will be returned at the end of the lease after the condition of the apartment and furnishings has been checked.
6) The tenant must inform the owner of any defects in the apartment or the furnishings within twenty four hours of receiving the keys.
7) Should the apartment or furnishings be damaged, the expenses for repairs will be detracted from the deposit. If the deposit is not sufficient, the amount needed to cover the costs will be paid by the tenant. All expenses will be documented.
8) The number of guests must not exceed the maximum capacity allowed by the rented unit.
9) The tenant can’t sublet or loan for use all or part of the apartment, if so a penalty of termination of the contract will be enforced.
10) Check-in / Check-out:
Arrival time is after 4pm. Departure time is for before 10am.
This timetable is necessary to prepare and clean the apartment for your arrival.
11) This is a self catering accommodation. Meals will not be provided, there is no Bed & Breakfast service, breakfast and food will not be provided or supplied.
12) The apartment will be delivered after being cleaned by the cleaning service. The tenant must clean the apartment during their stay. If cleaning services are required during the stay, they will be booked and paid for directly by the tenant.
13) For any matter not covered by this contract, the parties will refer to the Italian Civil Code or in any case to current regulations and local common use.
14) Contact information:
Any communications must be made to the following address/numbers:
Mauro Bricca – VIP-BOOKING.IT - Mobile/Whatsapp: (+39) 345 7637381 (Languages: English and Italian)
15) Communications needed before your arrival:
to prepare the house immaculately in order to welcome you properly, we need to know in advance:
- how many people you are
- how many double beds and/or single beds you will need
- if you need baby high chairs, baby beds and baby changing table
- any other special need
Important: for latest arrangements, please contact us via email 7 days before arrival with this information, then we will give you accurate driving info and updated details about your reception.
Lastly, please also provide a mobile phone number, so that we can contact you if necessary during your journey to the property you have rented.