It is divided into two levels. The ground floor comprises 3 double bedrooms (one with double bed and two with twin beds), bathroom and guest toilet. The first floor has a spacious living-dining room with sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom, terrace and access to a large sun terrace.
Amenities: TV, oven, microwave, washing machine and dish-washer.
Bathroom, toilets, kitchen and part of the furniture have been renovated.
The house is surrounded by an extensive terrain -garden area- and includes a private garage. The residential area in which it is located is very quiet, next to one of the most renowned beaches in Llançà, and in turn it is close to the Port center, where you will find restaurants, supermarkets, shops and other public services.
There are several small Mediterranean villages along the coast to visit: Collioure, El Port de la Selva, Cadaqués - Cap de Creus (Dalí´s house), etc.
Natural protected areas, Medieval villages, sports activities.
Possibility Wifi acces under reservation, price: 49 €/Week.
Some of the activities are 20 km aroung our village.
Llançà offers you the opportunity to get to know the famous modern Catalan cuisine as well the traditional.
Natural protected areas: Cap de Creus, L'Albera, Els Aiguamolls de l’Empordà (Important bird zone), La Garrotxa (Volcanic area). Were are only 1 hour from the Pyrenees Mountains.
The centre of the village and the port offer a wide range of shops with a large diversity of products. Including all the small shops around the harbour, where you'll find fresh fish, brought in daily by all the fishing-ships.
You will find an excellent selection of beaches and small quiet coves, as well as the richness of significant cultural heritage sights, which makes Llançà an ideal destination for family holidays. It offers both cultural and sporting activities. There are several popular festivities throughout the year. It has also an important watercolour gallery. It is complemented with the Nautical Club situated in a natural harbour.
• From Barcelona to get the motorway AP-7 and leave it at the exit nº 4 (Figueres-Roses). Continue following the N-II direction France or Barcelona until the N-260 at the outskirts of Figueres. Follow the N-260 until you get to Llançà.
• From France to get the motorway AP-7 and leave it at the exit nº 3 (Figueres Nord). Continue following the N-II during 4,5 Km, direction Barcelona, until the exit to the N-260 (Figueres-Portbou). Follow the N-260 until you get to Llançà.
• From France or Barcelona there are regular trains to Llançà’s train station.
• From the airport of El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona) to Sants train station and connection with the line that goes to Portbou-Cerbère.
• From Girona Costa Brava airport, bus until Girona’s train station and connection with the line that goes to Portbou-Cerbère.
• From Perpignan’s airport (France), train to Cerbère and connection with the line that gets to Barcelona.
• From the bus station in Barcelona or Girona to Figueres and connection with another bus that takes you from Figueres to Llançà.
• There are also European bus lines that arrive to Figueres.
• Llançà disposes of a harbor from the “Generalitat” and a marina.
Please only use the price calculator for determining the final price.
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
credit card, transfer
The cancellation fees are applied to the reservation deposit (40%) and are as follows:
• 5% when the cancellation is done prior to 30 days before the arrival (minimum charge: 100 €)
• 50% if the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the client’s arrival.
• 100% if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the client’s arrival.
There are also available, with previous booking, cots or high-chairs for children without cost.
There is a tourist taxfee per person in cash on arrival of 6,30 €, for older 16 years old.
Ask for the cancellations fees are applied to the reservation deposit.
We offer a cancellation insurance for your holidays.
Company Ceigrup Finques J. Company - Mrs. Silvia Fernández
We speak: German, English, French and Spanish
We are a Real Estate Agency with a long career, since 1963. Our team of 50 people spread across 4 offices, fluent in several languages, guarantees our customers a professional and quality service. We offer a wide variety of holiday accommodations.
09:00 - 13:30 | 16:00 -19:00
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!