Villa Ronc d'Albert (new building 2008) has two beautiful apartments: "Girasole" and "Gardenia". Each apartment has its own lawns, sun terraces and entrance. Sunny position all day and fantastic views.
Apartment Girasole (80m2 apartment on the 2nd floor with 7m2 balcony)
It is a very chic, high quality apartment in exclusive villa, with private garden, terraces and gigantic views of Lake Maggiore.
Living / dining room with fireplace, satellite TV, pull-out sofa bed for 2 people and exit to a sunny balcony with table and chairs and sun awning. Both from the living room and from the approximately 7 square meter balcony you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the lake. Fully equipped open new and modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, oven and freezer, etc. Bedroom with double bed and adjoining terrace. Very modern friendly bathroom with shower, toilet, mirror, sink, window. The apartment is new and furnished with great attention to detail. Beautiful outdoor area consisting of a 40 sqm terrace, a 60 sqm sun garden with stone barbecue and garden furniture, 2 balconies each of about 7 sqm.
Ironing board and iron are available. The apartment is unfortunately not suitable for children under 12 years.
* We would like to point out that ALL photos were taken from our property and not from viewpoints. (... Unfortunately, other landlords do not stick to it).
• Well maintained and stylish apartment of about 80m² in a villa of only 2 apartments
• The apartment has a dream view of Lake Maggiore
• Large fully equipped kitchen with dining area
• Two terraces
• TV-Sat with German channels and Internet Wi-Fi connection
• Independent access
• Bathroom with shower
• 100% cotton sheets and towels
• own sun garden
• Garden furniture (table, chairs, deckchairs with cushions)
• Free and private parking
• Tourist information and maps
Included in the total price:
• Free and private parking on the property
• final cleaning
• bed linen
• Electricity, water, gas
• In the winter months / or on request: heating 15 euros per day
• The prices are for 2 persons.
• Bathing hand and kitchen package: 10 Euro per package. (One package includes: 2 bath towels, 2 towels, 2 guest towels, 2 tea towels)
OUR PERSONAL COUNCIL
• For couples looking for comfort, space and tranquility
• For those who want to enjoy spectacular lake and mountain views
Me, Bettina, (owner, German speaking) live on the village. If you have any questions, I am always there for you.
Things to do in Maccagno: Skater Parkur, beach volleyball, surfing school, sailing, pedal boats, motor boat rent, Museum, Bocce orbits, climbing parks, high ropes courses, small weekly market, restaurants, trattorias, pizzerias, ice cream shops, supermarket, tennis, public boat and ferry
Villa Ronc Albert can be reached by car in about 10 minutes from Maccagno and its beaches (4 km from the hill). Maccagno is a small town on Lake Maggiore, which offers a lot: free climber in every season right on the rocks on the lake, hiking and cycling (road bike and mountain bike). You can visit the Museum of Contemporary Art or the famous market on Wednesday in Luino, take long walks on the lake, swimming, boating, pedal boating, beach volleyball or play tennis, (on the lake) or eat in good restaurants and pizzerias , In spring, summer and autumn, Maccagno offers departures by boat to Stresa, Cannobbio, Locarno and the Borromean Islands and many other beautiful places.
Near Lugano there is an outlet with over 80 shops open all year round. From Maccagno you can visit many cities. For example (by car): Lugano (Switzerland) is only 35 minutes away, Locarno (Switzerland) 30 minutes, Milan in about 1:20 by car or train, Lake Como, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Maccagno has a post office, a pharmacy, a bank and a supermarket, a laundry and a car-sharing service, several well-developed climbing walls for free climbers.
Wonderful walking and hiking trails for all demands in seemingly endless chestnut and beech forests.
Nearest Motorway: Switzerland Bellinziona - South in 32 kilometers.
Villa Ronc Albert can be reached by car in about 10 minutes from Maccagno and its beaches (4 km from the hill). You have to climb up the hill for about 10 minutes.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
● ab Beginn des verbindlichen Mietverhältnisses bis 60 Tage vor Anreise: 30% des reinen Mietpreises
● ab 40 Tagen vor Anreise: 70 % des reinen Mietpreises
● ab 30 Tagen vor Anreise: 90 % des reinen Mietpreises
● Keine Anreise oder Mietabbruch während des vereinbarten Mietzeitraumes:100 % des reinen Mietpreises
Corona Pandemie Sonderregelung:
Sollte zum gebuchten Zeitraum eine Reisewarnung des auswärtigen Amtes nach Italien vorliegen, lässt sich der Urlaub unkompliziert und kostenfrei bis in das nächste Jahr verschieben.
during the winter months / or upon request: heating € 15 per day
Uncomplicated reservation without a credit card
I speak: German, English and Italian
Accommodation number: 61706
We live in the village Maccagno and we accompany you personally to your holiday villa. We look forward to you! Write to us, we will create a non-binding estimate for your best days of the year!