Location and surroundings
Holiday house Jaunbrenguli - Small cottage
Mrs. Iveta Karklina
- Airport: 100 km
- Beach: 60 km
- Railway station: 5 km
- Restaurant: 5 km
- Shops: 3 km
- Town center: 5 km
Our leisure tips
- Bike rental
- Biking/ cycling
- Downhill skiing
- Nordic walking
Other leisure possibilities
Guests can watching birds, walking in the forest, fishing in ponds, canoeing on river Gauja, play speedminton, cycling, skiing in Zagarkalns.
Holiday destination Gauja National park
In our region you can find a lot of different popular nature and culture heritage sightseeing objects.
Ungurmuiza, Ligatne Nature Trails with wildlife animals, Vejini underground lakes and a lot other interesting places.
In the summer you can join different cultural events in Cesis town - Art Festival, solemn music concerts in the Castle Park.
For more active entertainment we can arrange boat trip in Gauja River as well.
Your holiday here can be as exciting as you will want it!
- Take A2 highway till A3 highway
- On A3 highway go until Stalbe, at the signpost "Cesis 17" turn to the right (P14)
- Continue driving about 12,5 km until the green signpost "Jaunbrenguli" on the left
- Take Riga – Veclaicene highway (A2) until the turning to Cesis (P20)
- At the signpost “Cesis 10” turn to the right and go to direction Cesis until the signpost to Limbazi
- Turn to left and go through Cesis following the signpost to Limbazi
- Approximately after 1km after the road sign “end of populated area” on the right side there will be signpost “Jaunbrenguli”
- At the end of the alley will be sign to guest house "Jaunbrenguli".
GPS coordinates till signpost “Jaunbrenguli”: