Luxury Villa Zlatni Rat is Dalmatian stone house with pool located on the island of Brac, only 20 m from the most famous and beautiful Adriatic beach – the pebble beach Zlatni Rat, and 900 m from the center of the town of Bol. The Luxury Villa Zlatni Rat has three bedrooms and is suitable for accommodation of 6 + 1 people. Outdoor area is surrounded by the Dalmatian stone walls and beautiful garden full of Mediterranean plants. On the terrace there is swimming pool with waterfall and sun loungers. Inside the Luxury Villa Zlatni Rat, there is a dining and a living room with SAT TV and DVD, with access to the outdoor terrace. The Luxury Villa Zlatni Rat has 3 air - conditioned bedrooms with LCD SAT TVs and 2 bathrooms with shower. The villa is fully air-conditioned and has WI-FI. Private parking is also provided.
Covid testing in the villa
We can organize COVID testing in the villa for all our guests. Pre-registration for the test must be done 14 days before the day of testing. The medical clinic will send the client an offer for testing by an e-mail. By accepting the offer, the staff of the medical clinic comes to the address of the villa, takes the sample from the guests and takes it for the testing. The test result is available within 24 - 48 hours, depending on the client's needs and delivered to the client by email. Covid cleaning protocol
The villa is cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards to provide clients with a safe home during their holiday.
The Covid protocol and cleaning are performed as follows:
• Check in and check out is carried out in a meeting with only one member of the villa staff – our team member who uses a protective mask and keeps the required distance when presenting the villa
• The villa is fully ventilated after the clients leave the villa
• Staff equipped with protective masks and gloves put all bed linens, towels and kitchen towels in special bags which are stored in a specially designated place in the laundries
• Bed linens, pillows, blankets, kitchen towels and other fabrics are washed with special detergents at 90 ° C
• The villa is completely vacuumed, followed by a detailed cleaning of all surfaces
• The dishes are washed at a high temperature with special detergents
• Clean bed linen, previously washed and disinfected in the laundry, is placed on the beds
• After putting the clean bed linens, towels and decorations, all flat surfaces, handles are finally disinfected and the completely cleaned villa is ready for new guests
• Cleaning agents that are used are containing some of the following active substances: Sodium hypochlorite (0.05 - 0.5%), Ethanol (70%), Glutaraldehyde (2%), Isopropanol (50%), Benzalkonium chloride (0.05%), Sodium chlorite (0.23%).
Additional facilities available free of charge:
- Private parking space on the property
- beach towels
- bicycles * 2
Bol is a place on the south side of the island of Brac and one of the sunniest places on the Adriatic with about 2600 hours of sunshine a year. Once upon a time, Bol was the site of winemakers, fishermen and seafarers, and today it is one of the most popular tourist destinations.
There are numerous historical monuments in Bol that are worth a visit. You can see the Dominican monastery from 1475, which houses a rich archeological collection, a Baroque mansion, a Renaissance Baroque palace with an art gallery, a parish church and a monastery in the Blaca desert.
Bol stretches for a few kilometers along the sea edge and is known for its crystal clear sea and numerous beautiful beaches, among which the "Zlatni rat" beach stands out. It is one of the most beautiful and largest natural attractions of the Adriatic, which is often the motive on postcards from Croatia. Pine forests, which have overgrown the entire coastal zone, are also of particular interest.
If you are a fan of sports and active holidays you can enjoy tennis, windsurfing, swimming, jet skiing, parachuting, diving, soccer, handball, basketball, cycling, table tennis, beach volleyball and many other activities. In many restaurants and taverns you can taste the specialties of the island of Brac and Dalmatian cuisine.
I would like to send you regards and welcome you to Croatia. We are looking forward to your soon visit!
I hope that you are ready for an amazing vacation!
To make your arrival pleasant I am sending you a few information:
• Check in is at 16:00 / Check out is at 10:00
• We will be thankful if you can inform us about your arrival time.
• If your arrival is between 12:00 – 16:00 you can be free to come to the villa to park your car, leave your luggage while the villa is still in process of cleaning.
• Please send us a message when you are approx. 1h away from the villa or give us a short call
• You can reach us via regular call or via WhatsApp or Viber
• Upon your arrival our greeter will show you the villa and explain a about our area.
• Upon arrival, you are due to provide your Passport or ID for check in in E-visitor system.
To keep you informed:
• In Croatia in shops, restaurant and bars you can pay in Croatian currency Kuna or via Credit/Debit card
• If you need cash, at your disposal are banks and ATM-s.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Your Orgon Luxury Croatian Villas
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
COVID cancellation policy
- In case of closed borders due to COVID 19 and your cancellation is in period from 29 days – until your arrival day you can postpone your reservation for a new period in the next 18 months
- In case of closed borders due to COVID 19 and your cancellation is in period until 30 days before the day of your arrival we approve you a full refund (minus applicable bank charges/fees)
Company Orgon d.o.o. - Mrs. Ines Kardum Lolić
We speak: English, Croatian and Russian
Accommodation number: 344110
Tourist agency Orgon is product of long touristic tradition and involvement in tourism activities on the part of the agency’s owner Ines Kardum Lolić. Agency is active for several years since it has been successfully operating always improving and enriching its offer, carefully following international and national trends and respecting the needs of its current and future clients and business partners.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!