This holiday house is placed in a panoramic position in the beautiful Alpe di Catenaia, not far from the mountain pass that connects the two valleys of Casentino and Valtiberina
From the house you can glimpse a splendid view on luxuriant woods of ancient oaks and chestnut trees, and on the nearby city of Arezzo, which make the place pleasantly quiet and almost enchanted. The house is reachable via a small unmade road (about 2 km ) not advisable for sportive cars.
At clients disposal, a panoramic swimming pool (size m. 6 x 2,70, depth m. 1,30) placed among silver olive groves, a nice (heated) hydro massage bath for 5 persons, a pergola equipped with table and chairs to eat outside, a barbecue and garden furniture.
The external space around the house (about 1200 m²) is completely fenced. Furnishing and decoration, with original antiques, fits perfectly in with the house features. Ideal for couples looking for a quiet and romantic holiday.
GROUND FLOOR: entrance on a living-dining room with kitchen corner, bathroom with shower.
FIRST FLOOR: with access either from internal or external staircase, double bedroom with fireplace.
EQUIPMENT: freezer, oven, dishwasher, filter coffee maker, toaster, satellite TV, air conditioning, barbecue, washing machine.
- The Pool and jacuzzi are open from the end of April through early October.
- Heated Jacuzzi EUR 8 per day on request.
- Air Conditioning EUR 5 per day.
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- Swimming towels included in the price.
- Pets (small) are welcome without extra payment.
- Wood for the fireplace EUR 15 per 100 kg.
- Wi-Fi internet access free.
- Baby bed available free of charge on request at time of booking.
- Between 18.05- 21.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs be charged after your stay when used.
* The amount of the tourist tax is still unknown: Italy is progressively introducing tourist taxes. Chances are you will have to pay this upon arrival. The height is not yet known, but will be between 0.50 and 1.00 per person. Children are likely to be excluded.
Approx. 8 km far we find Subbiano, active, nice village endowed with supermarkets, typical restaurants and shops, which birth can be dated back to the Roman age. The small holiday house, restored with ancient, local stone, has old origins, and was in fact used by shepherds as a place of rest during the transhumance passage.
* Nearest Cities: Arezzo 18km, Firenze 85km, Roma 250km, Siena 90km, Perugia 100km
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Accommodation number: 233226
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!