GROUND FLOOR: kitchen/dining room with fireplace, wood stove and larder. Large sitting room with fireplace, overlooking a terrace by the swimming pool. Twin bedroom (joinable beds), connected with 2 steps, en-suite bathroom with bath, double bedroom with added single en-suite bathroom with shower, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, wc, laundry room and garage.
FIRST FLOOR: light airy sitting room, double bedroom with picture windows overlooking the lake, big wardrobe room with single sofa bed, bathroom with bath and shower, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with shower. A stone staircase leads from the sitting room to an attic with large sitting room and double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath.
EQUIPMENT: fridge with freezer (2), satellite TV, washing-machine, dish-washer, filter coffee maker, oven, microwave, gas kettle, espresso coffee maker, Italian moka, toaster, fans (2), iron and ironing board, CD-Player, flyscreens, Wi-Fi internet connection in the veranda and garden.
- The Pool is open from early May till the end of September
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- Pets are welcome on payment of EUR 30 each per week.
- Wi-Fi internet access free of charge in the garden.
- Baby bed available free of charge on request at time of booking.
- Between 27.05 and 24.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs be charged after your stay when used.
- For 3 weeks reservations (low/ mid season) we offer a 6% discount and for 4 weeks a 12% discount.
- Tourist tax EUR 0,80 per person per day, applied for the first 5 days only. Children up to 14 years old do not pay.
Nearby are many interesting remains of the Etruscan civilization which founded also the town of Chiusi that sits on an outcrop of volcanic rock covered in olive groves and pitted with Etruscan tombs many of which can be easily visited. A little further away is Castiglione del Lago (13 km), the largest town on the shores of Lake Trasimeno, which offers important folks and cultural events and festivals. A few hundred meters from the villa there is also the "Sentiero della Bonifica" an interesting pedestrian cycle path which connects Arezzo to Chiusi along the Canale Maestro della Chiana. For nature lovers and bird watchers instead, there is the oasis of Montepulciano just 10 minutes away.
* Nearest Cities: Perugia 60km, Arezzo 70km, Siena 85km, Firenze 130km, Roma 170km
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Accommodation number: 233211
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!