The property expands all around the house for 5 hectares of land completely fenced and full of olive groves, fruit trees, vineyards and green woods, ideal place to have long and reinvigorating walks. The house is secluded and protected by a grove which guarantees privacy and tranquility.
Ground floor: wide living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, bathroom with bath.
First floor: with access either from external or internal staircase, there are three double bedrooms, twin bedroom, two bathrooms with bath. The bedrooms are endowed with ceiling fans with multiple speeds. Possibility to add two single beds in the living room or in the bedrooms.
Equipment: Satellite TV, stereo and CD player, microwave, oven, freezer, dish-washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, toaster, filter coffee maker, kettle, food- mixer, Wi-Fi Internet access.
At guests disposal (exclusive use) the beautiful swimming pool (size m. 7,5x16, depth m. 1,20-2,50), Internet access, telephone, wood burning oven, laundry room with washing machine, sink and tumble dryer. This villa is endowed with comfortable and valuable furnishing, rustic pieces and antiques which fit in perfectly with its features such as the original wooden beams and the terracotta floors.
On arrival the guests will find a welcoming present. Access to the house through 900 m. of unmade road. A few meters far there is a small dependence occasionally used by the owner. In the garden, well-kept and enriched with colorful flowers, there are table, chairs and a sun umbrella ideal to eat in the open.
- The Pool is open from early Mai through the end of September.
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- Swimming towels included in the price.
- Wi-Fi internet access free of charge.
- Baby bed available free of charge on request at time of booking.
- Between 27.05- 22.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs be charged after your stay when used.
* The amount of the tourist tax is still unknown: Italy is progressively introducing tourist taxes. Chances are you will have to pay this upon arrival. The height is not yet known, but will be between EUR 0.50 and 1.00 per person. Children are likely to be excluded.
Holiday villa IT472 Singalunga Tuscany
The origins of Siena are lost in the mists of time, the city is set on the crest of the hills dominating the ancient communication routes. It is the venue of the famous Palio that for centuries has taken place on the 2nd July and 16th August every year. For more information about the Palio di Siena. This town is particularly fascinating not only for its monuments and its famous works of art, but above all for the quality of life that it offers: the small squares, the steep streets, the old vegetable gardens, the slow and peaceful pace of life, strike even the most distracted visitor. Due to its great artistic riches and marvellous countryside, the province of Siena is one of the most beautiful in Italy. One example is the Valdorcia, with its extraordinary landscapes, which are a Unesco site.
Nearest Cities: Siena 40km, Arezzo 45km, Firenze 100km, Pisa 205km, Perugia 65km
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
Kurtaxe EUR 0,50 pro Person pro Tag. Kinder unter 14 Jahren sind frei.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!