Only 1,5 kilometer away there is the village of Torrita di Siena, characteristic Medieval town, endowed with shops, restaurants and all kind of facilities. For those who love walking, the village can be also reached on foot.
Ground floor: from the porch equipped with table and chairs to eat outside with access to the kitchen with fireplace, large sitting room with fireplace and sofa, dining room, bathroom with shower, laundry room.
First floor: with access both via internal or external staircase, sitting room with fireplace and tv, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower, two double bedrooms one of which with fireplace, bathroom with shower and bath.
Attic: (high 1,20 m. – 1,80 m.) with access via internal wood staircase, twin bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom with shower.
Equipment: oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, freezer, toaster, fruit squeezer, filter coffee machine, satellite TV, Wi-Fi Internet access.
- The Pool is open from early May till the end of September.
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- If ordered in advance swimming towels can be hired on site on payment of EUR 3 each.
- Pets are welcome on payment of EUR 50 each per week.
- Wood for the fireplace EUR 15 per 100 kg.
- Wi-Fi internet access free of charge.
- Baby bed available free of charge on request at time of booking.
- Between 28.05 and 24.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs be charged after your stay when used.
- For 3 weeks reservations we offer a 6% discount and for 4 weeks a 12% discount.
* The amount of the tourist tax is still unknown: Italy is progressively introducing tourist taxes. Chances are you will have to pay this upon arrival. The height is not yet known, but will be between 0.50 and 1.00 EUR per person. Children are likely to be excluded.
Within a short drive you can reach the beautiful villages of Montefollonico (10 km) and Montepulciano (12 kilometer) which are worth a visit to taste the typical dishes and the renowned wines such as 'Nobile di Montepulciano'.
Nearest Cities: Montepulciano 12km, Siena 50km, Arezzo 45km, Firenze 100km, Perugia 70km
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!