The beautiful villa is near the owner's house and part of a farm which stretches for many hectares in the hills of Montepulciano.
All around the villa a nice garden equipped with table and chairs, a children's play area, and a nice swimming pool (6 x 12 m. - depth 1,50 - 1,80 m.). Mountain bikes can be rented. The house has been comfortably furnished with typical Tuscan furniture.Ground Floor: large and light sitting room with kitchenette, two double bedrooms, twin bedroom, two bathrooms with showers one suitable for the disabled.
First Floor: sitting room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, sitting room with kitchenette, bathroom with bath, double bedroom with bathroom with shower, twin bedroom with access via characteristic staircase to typical tower where there is a double bed. The two floors are connected only from outside.
All around the villa a nice garden equipped with table and chairs, a children's play area, and a nice swimming pool (6 x 12 m. - depth 1,50 - 1,80 m.). Mountain bikes can be rented. The house has been comfortably furnished with typical Tuscan furniture.
Due to the way it has been divided (separate entrances and three kitchens) the house is suitable for the accommodation of several family groups who decide to spend their holidays together while maintaining their independence.
* EQUIPMENT: freezer, washing machine, satellite TV, oven, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, highchair, moka coffee maker, children's playground, mountain-bikes, barbecue.
- The Pool is open from early May till the end of September.
- Sheets and bathroom towels with weekly change included in the price.
- Wi-Fi internet access free of charge.
- Baby bed available free of charge on request at time of booking.
- Between 27.05 and 22.09 arrival only on Saturday, beyond that on every day.
- Electricity, hot and cold water are included in the rental price.
- Heating costs be charged after your stay when used.
- Tourist tax EUR 1 per person per day. Children up to 12 years old do not pay.
The entire region is not only known worldwide because of the famous wines such as Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano, but also due to the numerous, still intact old towns that enchant us today with their antique charm. A few kilometers away is the ancient town of Montepulciano, the pearl of the 16th century, which with its palaces and churches of Renaissance architecture represents it the most expressive.
* Nearest towns: Arezzo 50km, Siena 60km, Perugia 70km, Firenze 100km, 190km Roma
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
A cancellation must always be in writing. The following apply
- For cancellations up to 56 days before the arrival date will be 30% of the rent
- For cancellation from the 56th day (this day included) are 100% of
Rent to pay.
Company FerienhausItalienonline.de - Mr. Angelo Romano
We speak: German, English, Italian and Dutch
Accommodation number: 233200
Willkommen bei ferienhausitalienonline, Ihrem Spezialist für Ferienhäuser und Ferienwohnungen in Italien! Wir bieten Ihnen das 'know how', welches Sie für einen Traumurlaub in Italien brauchen und kennen die meisten Unterkünfte persönlich. Ihr Traumurlaub in Italien beginnt somit bereits bei uns. A presto in Italia!
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!