Come and stay in our cosy, completely renovated holiday home. It features 3 bedrooms, 1 children's room, 1 living room with conservatory and 2 bathrooms with space for up to 6 guests. The house is located in Halebüll, a district of Schobüll, where no dunes block the view of the North Sea. Direct ocean views from almost every room, 300m to the water. The 1200m² large, fully fenced property provides ideal conditions for a relaxing, recreative holiday at the health resort Schobüll. Dogs are more than welcome!
The full renovation of the holiday home was carried out with lots of commitment and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Almost every room offers a view of the ocean and in the dormer room with window seat you can enjoy the most beautiful sunsets over the sea.
The Schobüll forest starts directly behind the house and is perfect for extensive walks in the fresh air and staying on Nordstrand peninsula gives you the option to take day trips to the islands and Halligen. The 'Theodor Storm city' Husum is 4 km away; the bus stop is right in front of the house. In addition to the bathing area across from your holiday residence, there's also a swimming pool.
The easiest way to reach us is by car (parking on the property).
The bus stop is right in front of the house. Bus no. 1047 goes from the train station Husum to Nordstrand and stops right on your doorstep.
credit card, transfer
- up to 49 days prior to the start of the rental period: 10 % of the rate
- up to 35 days prior to the start of the rental period: 30 % of the rate
- up to 21 days prior to the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rate
- up to 14 days prior to the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rate
- later than 14 days prior to arrival: 100% of the rental price
- The lessor will try to re-let the accommodation as quickly as possible.
- Arrival and departure day during the summer peak season: Saturday.
- In case of a 24-hour (last minute) booking, the full rental price is due immediately.
- The €250.00 deposit is payable during check-in against receipt and will be refunded when you check out.
On the day of departure, dog owners are asked to make sure there's no dog poop left in the garden.
Mrs. Bettina Wever
I speak: German, English and French
I am happy to present our fully renovated holiday home. We have put a great deal of effort and commitment into this special house with ocean view and hope you'll have a pleasant and relaxing stay.