Under the famous Rocca di Manerba, this villa is in a private residential area, always calm and quiet, yet it is very close to all amenities, restaurants, village, port, and the archaeological museum and nature reserve park of the Rocca. The villa was built in the early 1950s, and was fitted out to the highest standards of craftsmanship and design of the time and many original fittings still adorn the villa. Walking in is like stepping back in time. Hand painted maiolica tiles in the living area, hand crafted wooden cupboards and finishings in all rooms, enamelled steel cabinets in the kitchen, and of course fabulous red formica counter tops with steel edging. The villa is only about 20ft from the edge of the beach, and the sound of the waves is a constant background music.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 8+2 in 5 bedrooms : three rooms upstairs (2 doubles and one with two singles) and two rooms downstairs (one double and one two singles that can be joined for double)
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, one with bathtub/shower ensuite to the master bedroom, one with a small shower corner, and one powder room with just toilet and sink.
- Garden: Private garden of 1000sqm, directly on the waterfront. Private gate to the beach in front.
- Kitchen: fully equipped vintage 50s kitchen with enamelled steel cabinets in the kitchen, and fabulous red formica counter tops with steel edging. All major and minor appliances, including Nespresso, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, oven, electric hob, toaster and coffee maker.
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: There is a large open space dining and lounge area with open fireplace, dining table for 10, and lounge seating for 6-8, fronted by glass walls/doors on two sides for extraordinary lake views.
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: Portico off the lounge has outdoor dining for 10, as well as lounge seating. Garden is equipped with sunbeds, and there is a second private portico off the downstairs bedroom, and terrace off the upstairs bedroom.
- Media: TV with digital cable and SKY satellite connection.
- WIFI included
- Other: Washing machine and second fridge in garage
- Parking: Ample private parking
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Room(s) and facilities
Pets and dogs permitted
Smoking not permitted
Washing machine available
- Cable/sat TV
- Coffee machine
- Induction cooker
- Hair dryer
- Beach chair
- Garden furniture
- Sun loungers
- Electric iron
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Allergic (on request)
- Family travel
- Holiday with your baby
- Holiday with your dog
- Holiday with your pet
- Long-term holiday (on request)
- Non-smoking only