Under the famous Rocca di Manerba, this villa is in a private residential area, always calm and quiet, yet it is very close to all amenities, restaurants, village, port, and the archaeological museum and nature reserve park of the Rocca. The villa was built in the early 1950s, and was fitted out to the highest standards of craftsmanship and design of the time and many original fittings still adorn the villa. Walking in is like stepping back in time. Hand painted maiolica tiles in the living area, hand crafted wooden cupboards and finishings in all rooms, enamelled steel cabinets in the kitchen, and of course fabulous red formica counter tops with steel edging. The villa is only about 20ft from the edge of the beach, and the sound of the waves is a constant background music.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 8+2 in 5 bedrooms : three rooms upstairs (2 doubles and one with two singles) and two rooms downstairs (one double and one two singles that can be joined for double)
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, one with bathtub/shower ensuite to the master bedroom, one with a small shower corner, and one powder room with just toilet and sink.
- Garden: Private garden of 1000sqm, directly on the waterfront. Private gate to the beach in front.
- Kitchen: fully equipped vintage 50s kitchen with enamelled steel cabinets in the kitchen, and fabulous red formica counter tops with steel edging. All major and minor appliances, including Nespresso, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, oven, electric hob, toaster and coffee maker.
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: There is a large open space dining and lounge area with open fireplace, dining table for 10, and lounge seating for 6-8, fronted by glass walls/doors on two sides for extraordinary lake views.
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: Portico off the lounge has outdoor dining for 10, as well as lounge seating. Garden is equipped with sunbeds, and there is a second private portico off the downstairs bedroom, and terrace off the upstairs bedroom.
- Media: TV with digital cable and SKY satellite connection.
- WIFI included
- Other: Washing machine and second fridge in garage
- Parking: Ample private parking
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
The villa is about 400m down the road from the Port of Torchio, in Manerba, with 2 excellent restaurants as well as a bar/gelateria and a boat rentals company. There is a marina just 100m from the villa, where we have a boat mooring for a boat up to 7m reserved for the villa. The village of Montinelle, with various shops, restaurants and services is about 1.5km away. At the tip of the peninsula, just 200m from the villa, you will find the water bridge to the Isola dei Conigli, a park and natural preserve great for picnics. On the other side, you will find the Pisenze beach just under Rocca di Manerba, with an SUP (stand up paddle canoes) centre and a wonderful restaurant, la Pisenze. There are also various trekking tracks taking you up the Rocca di Manerba, an archaeological park with fabulous ruins as well as a nature preserve.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
credit card, transfer, Paypal
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
30 % paid on confirmation with credit card to the agency
35 % paid 50 days before arrival to the home owner
The remaining 35 % are paid cash on arrival
Company HOLIDAY GARDA Srl - Mrs. Christina Ayer
We speak: English, French and Italian
Holiday Garda is a specialist agency dealing in short term self catering holiday villa rentals. We are here and closely tied to all of the villas we manage, and our aim is to make your self catering stay as comfortable as any quality hotel stay.
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!