A lovely waterfront villa with large private swimming pool set on a private estate of over 20,000 sqm (5 acres) of park and olive groves. The villa perches on a hill with its lawns and gardens leading right down to circa 100 m direct waterfront with private gate opening onto the beach. There are breathtaking lake views from every angle. The house is characterised by numerous full length windows bringing light, air and view to every corner. It has 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms (two full and one powder room), a small but fully equipped kitchen, and a large, bright communal area. Last rennovated in the 1980s.
The lake-front location is constantly breezy and cool, and the spacious outdoor living spaces are fully furnished with an open fireplace and BBQ, dining tables, chairs, sun loungers etc. The large swimming pool is surrounded by ancient mature trees and olive trees for shade, and the garden is designed with beautiful flowers and shrubs blooming throughout the season. The garden is built on terraced levels on the hillside going down to the lake, with the house perched on the top of the hill, with breathtaking panoramic views. Go down the garden steps, or the ramped path, to the lower garden terrace to reach the beach.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 10 in 4 bedrooms: 2 with double beds, 1 with bunk beds, and 1 quadruple with two bunk beds.
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, two with shower cabinets, and the third is a tiny toilet only ensuite to the bedroom with one bunk bed.
- Pool: very large private swimming pool, with deep end with diving board, furnished with deck chairs and sun loungers, and shaded by olive trees all around
- Garden: 20,000 sqm large private garden with olive groves
- Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen with all major and minor appliances, including dishwasher, microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee maker.
- Indoor Dining/Lounge: indoor dining area seats 8-10, and lounge area seats seat 10 with fireplace and a media area with TV/DVD and SKY satellite channels. fronted by large windows with beautiful lake views
- Outdoor Dining/Lounge: Two outdoor dining areas, one for 6 and one for 10, with barbecue as well as open fireplace for cooking.
- Media: TV with digital cable and DVD with USB connections as well as SKY satellite channels.
- WIFI included
- Ping Pong table
- Parking: ample outdoor parking for 4+ cars
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
The villa is about 300 m down the beach from the port of Portese, walking down the beach. In the port you will find a wonderful fine dining restaurant, specialising in fish and with tables on the beach, as well as a comfortable and friendly family atmosphere pizzeria. There is also a bar and gelateria.
From the port, you can take a ferry to any other port on Garda, seeing the sights via the lake and touring without needing a car. Just up the road, about 500 m away, is the tiny village of Portese. Here there is another great restaurant/pizzeria, family friendly with excellent food and childrens play area. There are also a few small shops, butcher, deli, pharmacy, and a couple of bars. 3 km down the road to Salò, with all of its shops, restaurants, and services.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised check in with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
Please only use the price calculator for determining the final price.
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
credit card, transfer, Paypal
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
30 % paid on confirmation with credit card to the agency
35 % paid 50 days before arrival to the home owner
The remaining 35 % are paid cash on arrival
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!