Cozy, detached house for your personal use! Tucked away from the center of the town, this house is a kind of isolated retreat which ensures serenity and complete privacy! Yet the location of the house is close enough to let you get anywhere within minutes on foot. The island is well connected to the nearby mainland by regular boats.
- The property consists of several separate buildings and terraces linked into a whole
- Three bedrooms, one of them is located in a separate building next to the house, equipped with toilet and outdoor shower. The set-up of separate (from the main house) bedroom and bathroom means that if two small families or couples are holidaying together and they want a bit of space and privacy this is ideal.
- several spacious terraces
- large Mediterranean garden
- the house is well thought and well equipped with all modern appliances.
This cozy,detached house is for your personal use - you will not meet other guests nor owners on this property!Isolated retreat which ensures serenity and complete privacy located few minutes walk away from the town, beach and ferry port!.
- enchanting open views of the sea
- surrounded by a large Mediterranean garden with numerous fragrant herbs and spices
- Comfort and ease of a very pleasant journey by regular boats from Sibenik to Zlarin which takes 25 minutes; delivery of your luggage from the boat to the house is arranged by the owner
- This lovely house is a perfect choice for families with children, couples, groups of friends, pet owners, nature, sea and long walks lovers, foodies and people who enjoy the idyllic island atmosphere. Also, for all those who wish a great escape into luxury corner of pure ecological and tranquil zone very close to the city centers!
2 bikes for adults included in the price; kayak rental in a center of Zlarin; hiking, big aqua park near Sibenik.
You won't miss your car while you are in Zlarin! Given the small size of this traffic free place, all major destinations such as store, post office, restaurants, cafes, beaches etc., are less than 10 minutes of a pleasant walk. On Zlarin, you will find all kind of beaches! Long walking paths by the sea extend all over the entire length of the bay will inspire you for a long walks. The forest trails surrounded by beautiful vistas across the olive groves, vines, fields of figs trees and Mediterranean plants will also attract you to take long walks or bike rides.
Island of Zlarin s called island of corals, the green island or the golden island due to the large number of sunny days a year. It is one of the rare Adriatic islands that do not allow cars which gives it a special charm and makes it a pure ecological zone and peaceful retreat for those who want to escape from the noise of the city! The car on the island is not needed as everything is on short walking distance!Parking of your car in Sibenik organised by the owner. Zlarin is an ideal destination for those looking for quiet, pristine nature, crystal blue sea, clean air, natural beaches, beautiful forests and a charming experience of an idyllic island. The island is very close to the mainland and well connected to the city of Sibenik by regular daily shipping lines.The journey takes 25 min only. Delivery of your luggage from the boat in Zlarin to the house and back is arranged by the owner and included in price.
Nearby city of SIBENIK, the old Croatian gem town astonishes with its bountiful history and many beautiful churches, squares and narrow marble stone streets. Main sites include the Cathedral of St. James, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, and four impressive fortresses. The old downtown of Sibenik and beautiful open-air market are only a few minutes walk from the ferry port in Sibenik.
Sibenik County is the only Croatian county that boasts TWO NATIONAL PARKS: waterfalls at Krka NP -18 km away and Kornati NP which consists of hundreds of islands, islets and rocks. Both NP are accessible from Zlarin . Also, some of the numerous small islands that make the Sibenik archipelago are accessible from Zlarin through regular and affordable ferry service.
- Big water park, which is located in the hotel complex Solaris, only 5 kilometers away from Sibenik by road which is also accessible from Zlarin by a taxi boat.
You may also wish to visit the cities of Zadar, Trogir or Split as a day trip.
You need to get to the town of Sibenik first and from there it is easy to get to the island of Zlarin! If you're coming buy car, we will help you to hire a parking space in the town of Šibenik.
By car: Take highway A1 from Zagreb or A6 from Rijeka. Follow directions to Split, exit Sibenik.
By plane: Two airports nearby: Split and Zadar with available and affordable taxi service.
Your host will give you all needed instructions on how to get an island from the town of Šibenik.
From Sibenik to Zlarin there are regular and affordable boat lines and the journey takes just 25 minutes. Your host will welcome you on board in Zlarin and walk to the house. Transport of your luggage is arranged by host and included in the price.
– or –
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
The prepaid amount will be refunded 90 days prior to arrival. Otherwise it will not be refunded.
In addition to the listed costs/services included in price (see above), the price includes: 2 bikes
Mrs. Danica ( Dasha) Baošić Paulić
I speak: English, Croatian, Italian and Serbian
Accommodation number: 181801
I graduated in Economics at the University of Zagreb and work in the marketing department at the city drama theater in Zagreb. My husband is an electrical engineer and runs a private company which is engaged in information technology We have two lovely girls! I do my best to treat my guests the way I would love to be treated myself! I ambitiously want to be the best host in the world :-) and I do my best to be extremely attentive to every single detail, adding a few extra touches which can contribute to make our guests feel at home. At the same time I’m very discreet and leave my guests in peace, unless they need me! I'm available by email or phone all the times, if my guests need me for any reason whatsoever and I'm happy to answer any of their questions and give lots of tips about their stay here!