You want to spend a romantic and relaxing holiday?
Then this holiday home in the heart of Dalmatia is the right choice! The combination of rustic and modern furnishes the house its special touch. It is located about 350 m above sea level, in the Biokovo Mountains and offers a beautiful sea view.Whirlpool outside in balcony, suitable for 6 + 2 pers. 4 TV, stereo and CD player, 1 DVD player, internet,
Living room / kitchen: Sleeping couch, mattress, other (2 sleep capacities), Bathrooms: 3, Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom no.1 - Double beds (1); Bedroom no. 2, Double beds, Bedroom no. 3, Double beds (2 sleep capacities) Terrace or similar, Balcony and terrace, Garden furniture.Konoba- wine cellar with grill.
House with wine cellar, BBQ, Whirpool on the terrace, quiet village above Brela & Baska Voda, close to the beaches,boat trips to islands, Dubrovnik 160 km,Split 60 km, Highway entrance only 10 km away.
Cultural summer Festival with Concert, Fishermen’s nights, Winetasting and fishing
The village is situated on the slopes of Biokovo and about 3 km from Brela & Baška Voda. Today it is a tourist destination, which offers accommodation in old stone houses. The village is also known for the excellent under-baked bread, the cheese and the raw ham and is therefore an ideal stop for tired mountaineers.
If you want a romantic and relaxing holiday, then this holiday home is in the heart of Dalmatia.
With Highway A1 Zagreb - Split abot 500 km to Makarska.
Yot step out on exit Zagvozd - Makarska and with St. Ilias Tunel you need 3 km to reach a house
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
Cancellation and suspension of stay
(1) If the lessee renounces the contract before the beginning of the rental period without naming a subsequent tenant who enters into the contract on the same terms, the following proportionate rents shall be paid as compensation, taking into account the saved expenses:
-to 56 days before rental: 30% of the rental price
-to 43 days before rental: 50% of the rental price
-to 29 days before rental: 70% of the rental price
-to 0 days before arrival: 100% of the rental price
- otherwise (later than 28 days before rental) 100% of the rental price.
(2) The lessee can prove a lower damage at any time.
(3) If the tenant breaks the stay prematurely, he / she remains obliged to pay the full rental price.
(4) Cancellations or cancellations can only be made in writing. The date of receipt of the entry is decisive Explanation at the landlord.
Welcome drink and Parking fre of charge
Company EUROtours Makarska - Mrs. Zeljka Pinteric
We speak: German, English, Croatian, Italian and Slovenian
We are on your service from year 2000. and we never leave you . Eurotours TA Makarska
No reviews have been submitted for this accommodation. Write the first review now!