Location and surrounding area
Cottage Tremaine Barn
Family Rory and Helen Hamilton
+44 (0)44 - 1566781636
- Airport: 40 km
- Beach: 12 km
- Ferry port: 60 km
- Railway station: 25 km
- Restaurant: 8 km
- Shops: 8 km
- Water: 12 km
Other leisure possibilities
Sailing, surfing , sandcastle building, rockclimbing,horse riding, walking on South West coastal path and Dartmoor, off road cycling tracks,exploring historic towns, harbours and gardens, Eden project.
Holiday destination North Cornwall, Bude, Boscastle, Padstow
The Roundhouse is located in a beautiful, secluded rural area between historic Launceston, Bodmin Moor and the dramatic Atlantic Coast.
We are ideally positioned for
- coast resorts, such as Bude, Padstow, Crackington Haven
- old harbours, such as Port Isaac, Port Quin, Hartland Quay and Boscastle
- South West Coastal Path of North Cornwall
- historic Lanhydrock House, Cothele and Tintagel
- great gardens such as Rosemoor.
- moorland and country walks, with the peaks of Bodmin Moor (Brown Willy & Rough Tor) nearby, the drama and beauty of the Tamar Valley a short trip, and many steep wooded valleys running down to the coast, such as Millook, Rocky Valley.
- sport such as golf, fishing, wildlife centres
from Exeter, follow A30 westward for 70km. Then A395 for 4km. Then local country lanes for 4km.
Our post code PL15 8SA will direct satellite navigation direct to our gateway