Charming Provencal house, with small fenced garden and shaded terrace.
Calm and raised environment.
Nice hill view from the upstairs terrace.
- The most beautiful beaches of Sainte-Maxime ("la Nartelle") are all within walking distance in 10 minutes, as well as numerous restaurants and private beaches.
- Access to the city center by car 5 minutes or by shuttle at the foot of the residence.
- Very pleasant communal swimming pool (13X5m) in the residence.
- 1 private garage for small car (Clio type) + parking space (not private) in the condominium.
- Different relaxation areas: garden with deckchairs, sheltered main terrace, upstairs terrace with hill view, veranda ..
Ground floor :
veranda, air-conditioned living room (32m2), kitchen, 1wc
3 bedrooms, one with terrace, 1 bathroom with large shower and wc,
1 air conditioning in the corridor serving the rooms.
50m2 garden facing south-west
120 cm flat screen TV
dvd / blue ray player
electric roller shutter in each room.
Baby equipment available: 1 high chair, 1 baby bed
The rates include end of stay cleaning and all household linen (beds made on arrival).
Nearby tourist activities:
Access Saint Tropez 15 mins by boat from the port of Sainte Maxime.
Fréjus, Saint Raphael ...
Monaco, Nice, Antibes-Juan les Pins ...
Ile de Porquerolles and the Golden Islands: drive to Londe les Maures then take a 20-minute shuttle boat to the island.
Many activities possible in Sainte Maxime: sailing, water skiing, buoy ... (nautical club), golf, tennis, horse riding, hiking, visits, parasailing, diving center, leisure parks (aquapark, acrobranche), activities in evening, visit of cellars, .... etc
Renovierung des Ferienhauses im Jahr 2015.
kleine Miteigentumsanlage in ruhiger Lage; dennoch nah zu Unterhaltungsmöglichkeiten im Stadtzentrum.
Innerhalb von 5 Minuten mit dem Auto sind Sie im Stadtzentrum; oder Sie nutzen den Shuttle-Service der Anlage für 1 Euro / Tag.
Tennis and Golf at 3 mns by car.
Sainte-Maxime is a family and elegant Provençal city of the Gulf of Sainte-Tropez (Var), benefiting from an exceptional period of sunshine of about 300 days/ year and livened up all year, proposing lots of activities for everybody.
- Saint-Tropez in 15 mns by sea ride, Port Grimaud, Cogolin, Les Iles d'Or (Porquerolles), Monaco, Antibes, Nice, Fréjus, Saint-Raphaël, les Gorges du Verdon, Massif de l'Esterel....
To come to Sainte-Maxime :
- By car :
Leave the motorway A8 at the exit "le Muy" (24kms)
RD 25 et RD 559 from Fréjus (24 kms)
- By Train :
Stations of Saint-Raphaël or Arcs/Argens (24 kms).
- By Plane :
International Airport La Môle-St Tropez 20 kms
International Airport Toulon-Hyères 55 kms
International Airport Nice-Côte d'Azur 90 kms
International Airport Marseille Provence 145 kms
We won't charge you yet
Please note that usage-based cost can occur additionally. If you have any questions please get in touch with the owner directly.
- Before 4 weeks : the deposit is kept.
- Cancellation from 4 weeks and less before the arrival : the deposit is kept and the balance is due
The price is all in.
Mrs. Nathalie L.
I speak: English, French and Spanish
Accommodation number: 137437
We fell in love with Sainte-Maxime 10 years ago during holidays, and since then we come back there as often as possible. Sainte-Maxime is lively, whatever is the month of the year. The warm climate is exceptional all year round.