- With rating (101)
Regions in Upper Bavaria
You'll find 243 holiday homes and apartments in Upper Bavaria for your holiday.
- Beilngries, Essing, Kipfenberg, Schernfeld, Walting
- Anger, Bad Reichenhall, Bayerisch Gmain, Berchtesgaden-Königssee, Weissbach an der Alpenstrasse
- Inzell, Reit im Winkl, Riedering, Ruhpolding, Siegsdorf
- Aschau in Chiemgau, Bernau am Chiemsee, Chieming, Grassau, Prien
- Oberaudorf, Pfaffing
- Andechs, Finning, Raisting, Schwifting, Unterdiessen
- Dachau District, Erding, Kirchseeon, Oberpframmern
- Boebing, Hohenpeissenberg, Raisting
- Muensing, Poecking, Starnberg
- Fischbachau, Hausham, Kreuth, Schliersee
- Bad Tölz, Gaissach, Lenggries, Schlehdorf, Walchensee
- Ammergau Alps, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Karwendel, Staffelsee
Map Upper Bavaria
Vacation apartments in Upper Bavaria low priced by private
Upper Bavaria is not only the largest Bavarian region, but probably the most varied region as well. In the South, there are the highest mountains in Germany: the Watzmann near Berchtesgaden and, of course, the Zugspitze near Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Those who want to spend their holidays in the mountains will enjoy to rent a holiday apartment in the Chiemgau, e. g. in Reit im Winkl. The Bavarian Alps are a true paradise for skiing holidays during winter.
Besides the spectacular mountains, Upper Bavaria has much more to offer: Lake Starnberg, lake Tegernsee or lake Chiemsee provide numerous holiday apartments and homes for guests who prefer sailing and swimming during their vacation. Hikers and cyclists enjoy themselves in the Altmühl Valley in Upper Bavaria's North. The city of Munich belongs to Upper Bavaria as well and attracts visitors from all over the world with its beer gardens, cultural treasures and the well-known Oktoberfest.