Regions in Moselle
You'll find 139 holiday houses and apartments in Moselle for your holiday.
- Bremm, Bruttig-Fankel, Cochem, Ediger-Eller, Senheim
- Kobern-Gondorf, Koblenz, Lehmen, Loef, Muenstermaifeld
- Bernkastel-Kues Region, Kröv Area, Neumagen-Dhron, Traben-Trarbach
- Koewerich, Mehring, Riol
- Ayl, Konz, Nittel, Saarburg
- Lahr, Hunsrueck, Pommern on Moselle, Treis-Karden
- Gutweiler, Pellingen, Schoendorf (Ruwer), Trier
- Alf, Bullay, St. Aldegund, Zell Mosel
Special Deals in Moselle
Discover 2 reasonable Special Deals for holiday houses and apartments in Moselle.
Vacation apartments in Moselle low priced by private
Surrounded by the Hunsrück and the Eifel, the Moselle flows through many nice towns and villages. Trier, the first to name, is the oldest city in Germany with a Roman past. Downstream, visitors find many nice holiday apartments in Bernkastel-Kues, Traben-Trarbach or Trittenheim. It meanders through vineyards up to the Deutsches Eck in Koblenz and is one of the most beautiful riverside scenes in Europe.
Another peak on the way to the city of Cochem is a visit to the famous Cochem Castle. You have also the possibility to make a stop in Zell or in a holiday apartment in Treis-Karden. There is no need to point out that each of these places is famous for its wine and there is an annual wine festival. The Moselle Valley is one of the warmest regions in Germany and has a Southern European atmosphere - if you plan a cycling holiday at the Moselle or to discover the river by boat, you'll be amazed by the natural and cultural beauty of this area.