Regions in Hamburg
You'll find 66 holiday apartments and studios in Hamburg for your holiday.
- Altona-Altstadt, Altona-Nord, Osdorf (Hamburg), Ottensen, Rissen
- Lohbrügge, Ochsenwerder
- Bramfeld, Eilbek, Hamburg-Neustadt, Hammerbrook, Winterhude
- Eidelstedt, Hamburg-Niendorf, Hoheluft-West, Lokstedt, Rotherbaum
- Halstenbek, Norderstedt, Seevetal, Toppenstedt, Wentorf
- Hausbruch, Neugraben-Fischbek, Rönneburg, Wilstorf
- Barmbek-Nord, Eppendorf, Fuhlsbüttel, Norderstedt, Winterhude
- Bramfeld, Eilbek, Marienthal, Poppenbüttel, Sasel
Special Deals in Hamburg
Discover 7 reasonable Special Deals for holiday apartments and studios in Hamburg.
Vacation apartments in Hamburg low priced by private
The gate to the world or simply Germany's most beautiful city: Hamburg is famous for its port and the weather, but there is more to see than that if you come for a city trip to this hanseatic city. If you want to enjoy a multi-cultural atmosphere, you should rent a holiday apartment in Altona, the Schanzenviertel or in St. Georg. The Stadtpark or the river bank of the Alster are some green retreats amidst the metropolis.
Holiday apartments in Hamburg-Neustadt are the right choice if you want to stay near the St. Michaelis Church or near the shopping districts of Jungfernstieg and Neuer Wall. Especially recommended for your holiday in Hamburg are boat trips with the Elbe ferries to the uprising Hafencity or to Blankenese with its Treppenviertel. Musicals or theatre, fish restaurants or bars at the Kiez, walks at the Elbe or strolls along the Reeperbahn in St. Pauli: the atmosphere and cultural attractions in Hamburg will delight every visitor!