Regions in Bavarian Forest
You'll find 69 holiday houses and apartments in Bavarian Forest for your holiday.
- Falkenstein Forest, Kötztinger Land, Lam Area, Regen Valley Holiday Region, Waldmünchen Holiday Region
- Deggendorf, Schaufling, Schöllnach
- Freyung, Haidel, National Park Region, Sonnenwald, Waldkirchen
- Danube Valley, Dreiburgenland, Spa Triangle, Tiefenbach Area, Wegscheider Land
- Arber Region, Middle Bavarian Forest, Viechtacher Land, Zwiesel Area
- Konzell, Loitzendorf, Neukirchen in Niederbayern, Pilgramsberg, Schwarzach in Niederbayern
Special Deals in Bavarian Forest
Discover 2 reasonable Special Deals for holiday houses and apartments in Bavarian Forest.
Map Bavarian Forest
Vacation apartments in Bavarian Forest low priced by private
In 1970, the Bavarian Forest National Park was founded as the first German national park in order to preserve the extraordinary beauty of this mountain range. Together with the Bohemian Forest, it is the largest contiguous forest in Europe. Fortunately, it was possible to exploit the Bavarian Forest for tourists in harmony with the nature conservation regulations; numerous holiday apartments in Bodenmais, Bayerisch Eisenstein or Freyung can be rented for your holiday.
The highest peak in the Bavarian Forest is the Große Arber with an altitude of 1,456 metres above sea-level, other mountain tops are Rachel, Osser and Lusen. Besides these natural highlights, there are also some cultural sights: he or she who rents a holiday apartment in Zwiesel can discover the secrets of glass-works. The university cities of Passau and Regensburg are recommendable for city or day trips.