Regions in Baltic Sea
You'll find 237 holiday homes and apartments in Baltic Sea for your holiday.
- Esgrus, Kronsgaard, Steinberg, Steinbergkirche, Wackerballig
- Behrensdorf, Koehn, Puelsen, Sehlendorf, Stoltenberg
- Grömitz, Lübeck, Scharbeutz, Sierksdorf, Travemünde
- Burg/Fehmarn, Burgstaaken, Burgtiefe, Lemkendorf, Staberdorf
- Born, Prerow, Zingst
- Ahneby, Flensburg, Glücksburg, Harrislee, Westerholz
- Kiel, Laboe
- Bad Doberan Area, Kühlungsborn, North-West Mecklenburg, Rerik Area, Rostock & Surroundings
- Binz, Jasmund, Mönchgut-Granitz, South Rugen, Wittow Peninsula
- Kappeln Area, Schlei Villages, Schleswig Area
- Central Usedom, Imperial Spas, Northern Usedom
- Bay of Greifswald, Southern Bodden Coast, Szczecin Lagoon
Special Deals in Baltic Sea
Discover 17 reasonable Special Deals for holiday homes and apartments in Baltic Sea.
Popular destinations and cities
Map Baltic Sea
Vacation apartments in Baltic Sea low priced by private
There are good reasons to choose the Baltic Sea as one of the most popular holiday destinations in Germany. Endless beaches are perfect for a beach holiday with the whole family, traditional seaside resorts such as Kühlungsborn and Binz are worth a visit.
Holiday apartments on Rügen at the Darß, the Schlei and the Bay of Lübeck are very popular. There is almost a guarantee for good weather and there are several Baltic Sea islands that compete with Usedom and Fehmarn to be the region in Germany with the most sunshine.
Relaxing in a beach chair or on a boat, while swimming or cycling - those who search for relaxation will discover what they are looking for at the Baltic Sea! The only thing that is hard to decide is the destination: shall you book a holiday apartment in Zingst? Or do you prefer a one at the Hohwacht Bay? Is the area around the Flensburg Fjord or at the Bay of Greiswald more beautiful? The solution is to come back to the Baltic Sea again and again to see as many places as possible: Glücksburg and Boltenhagen, Heringsdorf and Gelting, Poel and Travemünde and many more.